THE BURNING TREE IN ASHES

Demavend

Analiesa placed a hand to the shoulder of her husband as the missive was released, nervously twirling her Hussariyan cross betwixt her slender fingers. Inwardly, she pleaded with god for a swift end to this business, one that favoured her and her house.

"Let the light of god guide them to salvation." She murmured, turning to polish the longsword of the Duke as he donned his armour.

Franziska Baruch sharpens her sword alongside her dearest companion, Analiesa! @PerfectlyPeachy

Drako Darkwood would perk a brow "For a people so anti-empire they truly are seeming quite imperialist now aren't they?" the aging count would chuckle to the Captain @ErikAzog

After returning home from the neighboring kingdom, Elizaveta walked the bustling streets of Branhavn and listened in on all the buzz around her. The moment she was lost within the gathered people, she clung to her mother and father again without looking away from what she observed in the small town. She gripped her small rapier that hung at her side, for even she had been warned of what may come. @PerfectlyPeachy@Demavend

Taillte Baruch uttered a prayer for her mother and the Rutherns, pleading GOD to aid the devout Canonists in their time of need, before moving off to gather her siblings for a sacrificial ceremony to bring luck to their relatives. @Zaerie@esotericas@Milenkhov@kaylaa@Roza

Scallywag Petyr and Jimarcus lead a small party to capture the Norlander queen. 

"Better come and get her.  - With love, Petyr the Scallywag"

[!] A map is attached to the end for Norlandic forces to meet the Hansetians in battle.

[COORDS: -88, 124, -2472] 

Theodeta Darkwood just raises an eyebrow at the news, not appearing all that impressed "This reminds me of something I heard from my Imperial history tutor.... I think its called Imperialism?" She says dryly to her bear before feeding the bear a mackeral and moving on to more interesting news

Apollyon Marshall blinks at the news "this... are they'eh focken stupid? like what theh fock..... I need a drink" goes to laugh about this with the Captain and the Count

1 minute ago, excited said:

Scallywag Petyr and Jimarcus lead a small party to capture the Norlander queen. 

"Better come and get her.  - With love, Petyr the Scallywag"

[!] A map is attached to the end for Norlandic forces to meet the Hansetians in battle.

[COORDS: -88, 124, -2472] 

Dómaldr Helsson co-signed the map that was left at Norland.

Spoiler

reactions on Twitter: "co-signed because that was some real shit you just  said https://t.co/uA2lOxINVm" / Twitter

Jimarcus, most holy and revered figure and soldier of this Crusade after being offered ten minas fifty, did squint at the missive. "I smell a deal to be had and an adventure to be had!"

"What has forcing a nation to convert to canonism got anything to do with Haense. Isn't that the job of the church?" would ask Bult, simply shrugging at yet another pointless war

Leal soldier of the Ruthern cause, Emeric reclined and let out a curt breath where he stood watching the gates. His thighs chafed, from the frantic gallop from Norland, yet the job was not done yet.

“T’is beh whoi oi’m glad weh lef’ Haense…” reflects Mimosa Applefoot as she sits outside her family burrow, hearing of the chaos just to their north.

"Bout damn time." Felix said as he read the missive, and went back to work.