A QUEENS RANSOM

GMRO

Scallywag Petyr stands there with his Thanhic-Steel sword, preparing himself for the combat to come.

"I don't care much for religion, but dead Norlanders will no doubt honour the fallen Margrave of Arichsdorf, and so I shall fight against them bitterly until I stand at the precipice of their gates, and lay waste to them like the Kings of Old." 

The echoing of the ramblings of Franziska Baruch bounced upon the walls of the Norland Queen's cell, continuing to drill taunts into her as a cure for Franziska's boredom...

Emeric Radovanic oiled his chain, and prepared his weaponry, for the battle to come. Likely, blood was to come.

Edited by ContestedSnow

Edyth chills in her cell.

"Well shit, I wish we had you young blood to ****** us up some frost witches back in the day!" commented an elderly crusader feeling a light 5 out of 10 for this possible new crusade.

Taillte Baruch grinned proudly as the Queen of Norland read her critically acclaimed book during her stay in the comfortable Ruthern cells.

6msQ6wELxT9FyD_Rqipb2XbDKKienJbISkmpwMLU59h_kqQ5Q1bn6AjrLTH_imj_0KlOeWKGFnZbeSYDV6a7x3yFun1ul453VmKHlMH36RGaMTjYELXVgwwQCjoXiDN33Pb8QObRKii67uYt5K4akCfs4ilu6mKrJyLygUa9mtH0jOG8V7cVRlG96BK0eA

1 hour ago, shay said:

Taillte Baruch grinned proudly as the Queen of Norland read her critically acclaimed book during her stay in the comfortable Ruthern cells.

6msQ6wELxT9FyD_Rqipb2XbDKKienJbISkmpwMLU59h_kqQ5Q1bn6AjrLTH_imj_0KlOeWKGFnZbeSYDV6a7x3yFun1ul453VmKHlMH36RGaMTjYELXVgwwQCjoXiDN33Pb8QObRKii67uYt5K4akCfs4ilu6mKrJyLygUa9mtH0jOG8V7cVRlG96BK0eA

Edyth thoroughly enjoyed reading it and rates it a 9/10. One point off because she does not have a copy of her own :(

Beowulf Edvardsson frowns with dissapointment.

A tired and sleep-deprvid Bishop could be seen working at his desk when a servant walked up to him and said "Lord Bishop, House Ruthern has decalred war on Norlad? At least that's what these missive entail...." The Waldenian would take a look at the missives one of the declaration of war and the other containing news of the Queens capture. The Bishop would blink many times, unsure of if he was hearing was true. The Bishop finally respons with  "Godan be... Godan be...". The Bishop would then look to his collections of weapons near his table, but for what reason he himself wasn't sure... was it fear? a happiness to use? Reluctance to use them?