A Long Awaited Coronation

hemomancy

Amaethean Coronation

Announced on the 3rd of Malin’s Welcome, Year 111 of the Second Age

goAWzMvJ1DMLAr7KELLDTCm3B4acf3caSS4r9unAEuagVa6EIEd7m6pYN7HZ1L3jNSxw2T7XYQkG3y6jEzJOkZFm6qWOB42z3EBMNN6hCrgceDkCuDZJX443Id5gkJ9Dmp6RKdnGg3YuEOPDvxt19vkIxbnEsWT6kvadIUj0ATYmRkjCdUzy5rnDRgvfSw

[!] Several flyers have been distributed throughout Almaris, announcing the following:

The day of Princess Idril Sylvaeri's coronation, long anticipated by the people of Amaethea, is finally here. This will occur in accordance with Amaethean customs inside the walls of the Princedom, specifically the citadel. His Royal Highness Prince Acanthus will deliver a final speech before Her Royal Highness is formally installed as High Princess of Amaethea.

Join us on the 4th of The First Seed, Year 111 of the Second Age at the Amaethean citadel.

Invites are sent to the following:

The Citizens and Lords of Amaethea

Princess Valyris, and the peoples of Celia’nor

Primarch Netseth Loa’chil, and the peoples of Nor’asath

Sir Mika Anarion, and the dwellers of Lurin

Arch-Druid Aerendyl Hawksong and the inhabitants of the Mothers Grove

Rex Willy and the Horde of Krugmar

Keeper Alatariel and the knights of the Aengul Xan

Furthermore, we extend invitations to:

Aer'dir of Joma and the Citizens of the Cove 

Hareven Lorenthus and the Citizens of Oswin

Jarad Munnel and the Citizens of Helious

Evar'tir Oranor and his venerable pedigree

Jeffrey de Wees and his venerable pedigree

Lenora Jusmia and her venerable pedigree

Melia and her venerable pedigree

Spoiler

[This event will take place on the 13th of Jan, 5:30 PM EST]

Uell ito Maruthiran,

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, Acanthus Onar Taliame’onn Daesmon Silma Vuln’muriel, The IV High Prince of Elvendom, High Prince of Amaethea

Evgenija Larian, Exarch of Amaethea

An excitable elfess prepares for the occasion, fretting over what she should wear!

Leika took a look at the wording and their spouse gathering her belongings in a basket before departing to visit an old colleague in the celianor and carrying the letter and a bottle of wine to cheer him up. "I wonder whether they'll be dressing in bathrobes once more?  The last time we visited a coronation, Celianor filled the whole southern side of the courtroom. want to be my courtroom buddy  second time?" offering up bribery of red wine and cookies

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Tigergiri said:

Leika took a look at the wording and their spouse gathering her belongings in a basket before departing to visit an old colleague in the celianor and carrying the letter and a bottle of wine to cheer him up. "I wonder whether they'll be dressing in bathrobes once more?  The last time we visited a coronation, Celianor filled the whole southern side of the courtroom. want to be my courtroom buddy  second time?" offering up bribery of red wine and cookies

Hide contents

Illarion nods with a mouthful of cookies back as he tries to hide the cookie jar he stole from Leika's "mhm!!" He'd aggressively continues to nods at her.  "I believe the Princess has a better taste in fashion, the bathrobe was certainly an interesting look." @Tigergiri

Ember gracefully smiled

The Mali'aherral would be ready to attend this coronation with all kinds of excitement, as she looked upon the missive. She begun to make a gift, one fitting for her Sovereign.

"Finally my first coronation, I pray I dont sleep in"

She begins to sow a dress for it, as she seemingly cannot wait for this upcoming day!

Evar'lae would be resting in a hammock right at his home, far from the bustling cities and villages, reading over the flier he had picked up from his last visit to Idril. His lilac eyes scanned over the letters, a solemn look on his face. There was a mutter, then a grumble, before his gaze softens. "Best of luck to you, my dearest friend." He'd murmur out, his lips curling into a faint smile now. Finally, the blonde elf makes preparations to travel once again.

Meanwhile, Elanor Sylvaeri remained in the living room of the manor with a book in her hand. She had already picked out a dress and a necklace for her mother's coronation, there really wasn't much for her to do but to nurse her own wounds while she waits for the day to arrive. The grown woman blows a snowy white strand of hair from her face, pouting her lips, maybe she should go ask her mother for the 40th time if the outfit she chose is good.

A one eyed elf gleamed over the missive. His sturdy digits gingerly folded the parchment inward, 'fore tossing it to the desk at the other end of the room. "Must I dress for the occasion..?" Queried Neare, his pallid blue shifting to the soon-to-be crowned, Idril Sylvaeri. "I can wear armor, right?"

@JJosey

[!]The invitation has been extended to the King of Haense and his people as well! @gusano

[!] The Invitation has been extended to the King of Urguan and his citizens! @Legoboy7984

[!] The Invitation has been extended to The King of Balian and his citizens! @Shmeepicus

"I see it is that time." Jarad said well rolling his shoulders "Time for round three of Lord Steward" he said with a chuckle "Still it is about time Acanthus took some damned rest, I don't believe I have seen him sitting down relaxing 12 years at this point!" he said half annoyed and half worried for his llir's health, with a hefty sigh he would reminisce for a moment before saying "Hail the High Prince and Hail the High Princess" He would stand up and walk over to the tree of birds within Helious, sending off the newly created invitations.

Alaesia Ithelanen forced a soft smile as she reached up to pull the crown that currently sat upon her own head. She stared down at it, her mind plagued with the worst thoughts.. 

It did not matter in the end, she was thankful she would no longer be what she was... Her position gave her a family, it gave her the son she has done nothing but adore. That was enough for her, even if she gave nothing back. Even if she did nothing to help the nation she married into. 

Regardless, she laid the crown on top of the missive detailing the coronation and she muttered something about relief and excitement for a new era. 

Kor'garr the Clanless laughs brightly upon hearing the news, knowing it will be a feast and another article for his paper. The grey orc looks into his closet for his formal-wear... before realizing he has none.

"Hmm.... Dat'z'ag problum."

Aywin prepares a gift for the princess, staring at it with a glare. "This will do nicely."