The Union Of The Horse And The Secretary Bird.

Lmcfc

Nsz-OREyG5lnlkbGA-mEvrzZ_XZ4ImxEFLv8Ek5gnX9TZ88fZVc2s-Mi_97l3eQEpGtG1WivgyHg_wGdltWPDIYvE5tZynQUbhyhLZwEdwVZHFMunbFt5ydXeSqznoF0tBZUEWST1CdzEYxeN4voZEtw2QtnzDICRGutqTBhkoBz8jMMwf9A6g4AswVwFg

The Union Of The Horse And

The Secretary Bird.

0_dF09Rh8Ygg689mbEHCtjN3ZgraL1MDPxZDvTztMxnsKnkTXKu9JOXhYWPip603NDLpifzLuQxrVqngMoRbvatyZmLFtjoXcesi4tvvfnPPneDi4euncun9ESDB7bst3ulSC9Jz0jst3vJONqeMCVEjLKWIq4_iTwT2ovfjmvmV167dZCCT5xYRyK1M_w

J8WCvlqnX5TR7YwjEsOfOizImo0BhbM0OoWI4Jo9H_iE1ONyrgIJsFYR2o-fBz7gom_EF20mIpLyXzdL_yD6zGd2kt25SrQE2mlje0HK4yU6J_lbD2QghgtPIM7HtITisQ1ouaAayYQ3pnMndnNMwS6MaMOR2p7bk3cu-aev-qHstlsocATFgQLN38GgNw

zdsexoz9thMuPFemLFY6qqGkhSPoWsh68XKvHkU5AhOjZyWnzQgecR5x_8_I_XgTp5c418Bnbjb4T-RWiNPpbRY8n1fbRq7zQLNsN67tDzmltrLIj6OnHl1oIZyrws19iXTo6WSbj1gZb_lBXbDPs9pRFnRjp5ppDPGj-qqsXiobp4aTvQ1dj9_-qWfO7A

L2ggxvLsOF7pIa_wSQQlfMyEh4hBXDavxrtgAmL3voT23yNPd5rmi3MoIFjL65simNcUQC6GnsYHTaDx4WJzR53Mi6D06d9TwctvUiXoFl0-xoUkWgpWel8l2nbx90xo7ICBOcOO4dNu-bYCtJelSrEF2js5ua51oPlkyfQla2ssjp2Jgb_6qsfxeCqNaw

QOBMkGu7khSz2wOd5Hj7Mb5kNrpzA1FTRkZUNWXP-hzpN__nl-x_8rr0DuCtPdcKLcfxMZc1-QDSFVciqCmMEgHa5UsTHCbt4RdLtFTHqHFiryXXb38TFsb1X-6zQe7B3GgM6yZAz3vvNbqKzjTGLm2w6qoDpwhTLNRcYP85WwbvwKB0dGC70sUHX37kKQ

A portrait of Prince Alejandro Armon de Pelear and Senorita Callista Lucia Rose Santos

Church bells ring! A wedding is soon to commence in the Church of Blessed Francisco in Hyspia between Prince Alejandro de Pelear and Callista Santos. Through thick and thin these two people's love has remained strong and chaotic, and soon they will be wed.

Dress code:

No red. gold or white

E3wKTWHefXdZamBpoKvhmttOlwm6GgIXDGI-p3qiGxTrvWsDyDjDKUK130P2rHMCC1BodwNInDqbIU0AGjwdN1yfLBZ0JnoT1R1_Ls2p1v7XFV5jiPeZxYiTNZfIJQyNYVu4XAvGgX7HDLRLK_OQA6IHWxH08l8UTpK4LqHGeP2gUqVpVjp-MdxRdactxQ

Event Itinerary

The Wedding and Reception

The wedding itself will take place within the Church of Blessed Francisco and will see the two joined together in holy matrimony.. And holy fish. (lub fizhin)

The Bull Fight

After the wedding, for those who wish to fight; an enraged demonic bull. would be in the bull-fighting arena open for challengers. Perhaps whoever manages to immobilise the beast can obtain a specially made sword that has a bulls horn as its handle, as a trophy!

The Ball & Feast On A Boat

Then once the fight is over, Prince Alejandro will bring over the fishing guild boat from helious where all the guests will be given free food, free drinks and able to boogie to the sound of Hyspian música.

E3wKTWHefXdZamBpoKvhmttOlwm6GgIXDGI-p3qiGxTrvWsDyDjDKUK130P2rHMCC1BodwNInDqbIU0AGjwdN1yfLBZ0JnoT1R1_Ls2p1v7XFV5jiPeZxYiTNZfIJQyNYVu4XAvGgX7HDLRLK_OQA6IHWxH08l8UTpK4LqHGeP2gUqVpVjp-MdxRdactxQ

U9hDrj706FqsmfkAeKeX--1--gwmmw.png

A design of the demonic bull that would be summoned as a fighting festivity at the weddings event.

Formal Invitations are Sent to:

His Holiness Pontian IV

His Majesty King Georg I of Haense and his Citizenry of Haense

His Majesty King Alexandros of Balian and the Citizenry of Balian

His Highness Fredrick of Sedan and the Citizenry of Sedan

His Highness, Cesar de Pelear, Viceroy of Hyspia and the Citizenry of Hyspia

His Lordship Aurik Bishop, Baron of Ostervik and their esteemed Pedigree

His Lordship, Baron Felix Weiss and their esteemed Pedigree

The Honourable, Baron Gaius Ruthern of Marsana and their esteemed Pedigree

Her Excellency, Countess Johanne Vuiller and her esteemed PedigreeSir Edvard Kervallen, Baron of Lalwën of Lurin

His Ducal Highness, Jarad Munnel and the citizens of Helious

House Santos
House Larian

House lovato 

House de la Rosa

The Fishermen of Almaris

Signed,

His Highness, Alejandro II Arman Jose de Pelear, Prince of Hyspia, Harbourmaster of the Fishermen of Almaris

YMESd4ZMt9cmMTKxRQ27vhfzu5fv3aTcQx56B074-G_chNXDQjS_xUNNTInr1Oyu0Vl62NKuaCH1efPzkdOz7r3KVR4FFSSWiR6OcaASIquI38yi0YkkpX5FhMOgHf59UJL0mkLiJoULuuGVc_ae2WZD-8GG7Q1r_lPUGk3ixVndbu4fzm2NeTcoparFGA

Senorita, Callista Lucia Rose, peer of Hyspia

oonHOGvwG-rgVB6q4HHEAHfKVyAj5asiHw2jc35Qs6TYDLOwyJRn8SGvXUFTJ3qchn8ZOVwFHpy078oz2_hZzSJrdLPwt169CvYIMdWJ8I1YHJeZeIfHEYwOZaA8rRDnBflUCUujJjomQG61sTIiE9QW1YD4XMgaQtZsbZhf-eJ_vAasSDsbQmJBeqb5eA

Spoiler

this event has been called off

Spoiler

22 of january, 5 pm est, ten pm gmt!! :D in hyspia!

i did use your post as reference @HIGH_FIRE dont kill me. 

Edited by Lmcfc

Julietta would look at the invitation and see it was for the wedding. Quickly heading inside she takes a seat next to Camilo and opens it to read it, "The wedding will be something, however must we always fight at these things? It's like fighting is all they do in Hyspia." She muttered out, putting the invitation down, "I should go find a dress to wear."

Teodosio wonders if they bothered contacting the church before arranging this ceremony. 

1 minute ago, Greener said:

Teodosio wonders if they bothered contacting the church before arranging this ceremony. 

Spoiler

nolan. sh chills yours beans

Sitting on his couch as Julietta comes to him with the invitation, the man would just roll his eyes a little. "I don't know... They just do. And you do that, I'll remain in the forge." He says simply in response.

Amity frowns as she reads the missive, rubbing her belly and simply hoping for her baby to arrive here soon. “I cannot wait to meet vy..” The woman mutters to herself.

7 minutes ago, comatoseprincess said:

Julietta would look at the invitation and see it was for the wedding. Quickly heading inside she takes a seat next to Camilo and opens it to read it, "The wedding will be something, however must we always fight at these things? It's like fighting is all they do in Hyspia." She muttered out, putting the invitation down, "I should go find a dress to wear."

"VIOLENCE IS TRADITION VIOLENCE IS TRADITION VIOLENCE IS TRADITION VIOLENCE IS TRADITION VIOLENCE IS TRADITION!!" the Viceroy of Hyspia roared out in a brief fit of madness for no reason at all. Perhaps the aging Viceroy was letting his stress get to him! Nonetheless, he went off to go congratulate his son.

Princess Sofia de Pelear glanced over the wedding invitation of her twin brother, soon marking the date with a faint huff as she signaled the maids to bring forth a series of dresses for her to choose from.

4 minutes ago, Javert said:

"VIOLENCE IS TRADITION VIOLENCE IS TRADITION VIOLENCE IS TRADITION VIOLENCE IS TRADITION VIOLENCE IS TRADITION!!" the Viceroy of Hyspia roared out in a brief fit of madness for no reason at all. Perhaps the aging Viceroy was letting his stress get to him! Nonetheless, he went off to go congratulate his son.

"tu will love this event planned tur highness!" callista would cheer very exited for her wedding and to see a demonic bull. she would return to hyspia as she prepared her dress and hair making further plans for her bachellorette party!

Francisco, the crown Prince, would peak a brow showing the missive to his wife “Familiar, no?” before chuckling and preparing his suit and crown

Ember loved her very first visit to the Silver city of Hyspia. The smell and wonders of the place bewildered her as she was so close to the ocean. “Another wedding, and we are invited…. I treasting friends my papa has.”

Maria was asleep, she read this missive soon

Laurelie de Pelear would smile at the missive pleased her son was getting married

Spoiler

I'm not late you are.