The Maric var Ruthern Grant for Scholarly Enhaensement

image.png

The Maric var Ruthern Grant

for Scholarly Enhaensement

While the mission of the former Northern Geographical Society had always been international in scope, the Kingdom of Haense has always been close to our hearts as both our birthplace and continued supporter. Once such instance was the donation of a large sum from the Haenseti government presented to us by the then Lord Palantine Maric var Ruthern. As thanks for this generous gift and their equally generous support throughout the years, the Celestial Trust, as caretaker of NGS assets, will be distributing the unused portion of Haense's original gift by sponsoring Heaenseti scholarship.

We have 1000 Mina to be distributed among grant winners for scholarly projects in the areas of Natural PhilosophyHistory, or Anthropology. Only Haenseti Residents are eligible for this grant. To apply, simply write a letter (OOC: in this thread) introducing yourself and explaining the project you have in mind- be it a novel experiment, a biography, or a survey of another religion, anything that might fit into the aforementioned categories.

We are pleased to continue the mission of the NGS and her relationship with the Kingdom of Haense from the NGS far into the future.

j-vursur.png.ba7365ae1a6b65d7d31b2d9cdea3f217.png

J. Vursur, Grand Trustee

Carolus looks down and reads the publication "Heaenseti scholarship?" He questioned.

TO THE MEMBERS OF THE CELESTIAL TRUST,

It is my honour to be an applicant of the Maric Ruthern Grant. I am Otto Gant, Lord Regent of Valwyck and Deputy Palatine to the Bishop and Palatine, Lord Iosef. I am currently undertaking the extraordinary task, along with a few fellow palatial officers and interested parties, to renovate and reestablish a museum within Hanseti-Ruska. With the hole the closing of the NGS has left within our hearts and the city of Karosgrad, it is my hope that we are somewhat able to fill and satisfy the needs of people who are eager to learn and wish to further educate themselves, and also to honour the forefathers of our nation that is ever so persistent. This museum will not be as international or far-reaching as the NGS, but it will honour the history of Hanseti-Ruska, and those who built the nation we now defend, preserve, and sustain. Thank you for your consideration.

Signed, 

His Excellency, Otto Baruch-Gant, Lord Regent and Steward of the Duchy of Valwyck,

Baron of Gant 

I3UOl92LABEKduzyxLe-J5TrGrqHGtP4ExxEhRWN8NM1XxM-rwy2DQlU9vUZpANVzEcCQ1V981HLa0xTIcpi9KJw8dA_kSmzs13l9bcclwoCU1SLiaNquszAL_VP0fzti5Eb9UJgFb0GefTso-0TY_-OwDTW-PaDInN8dqpnYr6MguIcBHdmBow2Ao-N0Q