THE DISOWNMENT OF ALEJANDRO DE PELEAR

HIGH_FIRE

THE DISOWNMENT OF ALEJANDRO DE PELEAR

VietjLQ7voS1M2uLUElML2R9WqbsnyjjsXg2ofxw6r7QFc97oLPIT4zOZb2ZKunmZQcB_chtfZS4yIXt8L0xNXbr29bU51_Ucz7icVNGTAwMLdiYjPcJHCjwPe7gUS9W81zxYSDMdkQIU6bynwNz5-xpxr2MgIDjM_yL6TSINO8DF_dTJxp0OM7IcZn3JA

23th of the Grand Harvest, 111 S.A.

The Disownment

The de Pelear house has always been a proud, pious and righteous house, maintaining such throughout our history. However, it comes to pass, as it does with all families, that some members do not hold said values in the same regard as the rest of the house. Alejandro de Pelear has proven that to be the case on his part too, having held relations with another male while engaged, and subsequently having her murder plotted and unsuccessfully executed. For these acts, the Crown Prince and Prince-Regent Francisco Javier de Pelear, announces with great displeasure the disownment of his brother Alejandro II Arman Jose de Pelear.

He shall henceforth carry the second name of Sands, disowned and disinherited, only regaining the name, titles and inheritance upon a reversal of this decision.

The crimes and sins mentioned will be communciated better to both the church and Justicaar’s office for them to be punished properly, along with those he commited them with.

As declared by,

His Highness, Francisco de Pelear, Crown-Prince of Hyspia, Prince-Regent of Hyspia

Amity reads her husbands missive with great disdain, worried for her own safety as she is a prime target of revenge. She prays for herself and for her unborn baby, hoping nothing bad will come to either of them. 

Edited by Kitomine

Princess Sofia de Pelear nodded in approval at her brothers missive. She blamed Alejandro for her father being bedridden, feeling nothing but hate for who she once considered her twin in this moment.

Maria would look at the missive as she threw it on the table, which sat in her office. The question in her mind lingered long, and hard. Her reaction to enemies is a questionable impulse, she’s has too much blood lust. 

Maybe it was the Owl, which threatens her family outside of haense, or endangers innocent people outside of her home.

Maybe it was simply just her ich for a stronger opponent. One thing is for sure she has to stop unsheathing her own weapon in the face of possible danger, or she may get someone killed herself.

“Justice… is unjust, si tenemos Que aprender del pasado. We will only put ourselves behind bars. 

So why in the holy name of DIOS do I feel like I have committed a crime against the family I swore to protect. Que me pasa?

7 minutes ago, Kitomine said:

Amity reads her husbands missive with great disdain, worried for her own safety as she is a prime target of revenge. She prays for herself and for her unborn baby, hoping nothing will bad come to either of them. 

A certain peacock however was awaiting for its demise in the near future.

Felix read the missive and frowned. "A boy with his...affliction should be grateful for his priviledged position. And to plot his fiances murder to be with a man?" He shook his head, disgusted. 

"This will be a permanent stain upon their house. The boy is lucky to still be alive." 

Sitting in her home far from Hyspia, she reads the missive and fell quiet for a moment. Tearing the piece of paper to shreds she sits back, the woman overcome with anger, "This coño should be glad he is still alive." 

Reading the missive over, Camilo can do nothing but scoff. "And to think I had you within my grasp to dispose of, and I let you walk away.." 

Verónica was still trying to makes heads of tails out of everything. Everything was happening all at once... Godan had to be testing their family. Right?

Laurelie de Pelear was in the process of writing a letter to Alejandro. A knock at the door, the house help gave her the missive, she retreated to her bed chamber to watch over her bed ridden husband. Opening the letter to read as she carried out writing her own... She only got so far as ' Disownment ' before she felt her heart lurch in her chest. Trying to grasp onto her desk, she failed. Hitting her head on the floor as she fell. Ink well split. Hitting her head on the floor as she went down. CRASH a loud thud could be hear from the master chambers of the keep. Buckles the senile old dog started to bark wildly.

She now lays in the clinic unconscious... 

No longer de Pelear, Alejandro Sands reads through the missive. He'd remain oddly calm as he'd do so, however once he sets it down he'd kick the chair he had been sat on across the room. There'd be no yelling, no screaming, nothing - He wouldn't plan to kill anyone, nor enact revenge, all he would do is walk over to his bed and take a nap.

Audo Weiss grimaced at the missive. This man, to know him. To know what he might've been doing just a few doors down or to know the shameful actions he'd taken against his to-be-wed? Why would a man engage in anything with another man - he had not thought such a thing would ever occur. This man needed GOD more than ever, and perhaps a noose.

"I think gays are cool."

Naerys Athri'onn expresses softly while spilling the tea with his friends, the 'aheral throwing the article behind his back after reading through it. The Athri'onn then peered towards his many friends with his violet eyes, shaking his head.

"These people are so obsessed about people who dislike the opposite gender."

Veronica supports the gays 

999835272_veronicagaypride.thumb.jpg.ab1e31d38c3906890905f17fbdcbf182.jpg

On 1/14/2023 at 3:55 PM, Tav said:

Veronica supports the gays 

999835272_veronicagaypride.thumb.jpg.ab1e31d38c3906890905f17fbdcbf182.jpg

Esmeralda Guenevere de la Luz, the protector of Hyspians, joins her sisters against the homophobia!

IMG_9780.jpg

Spoiler

ooc:
btw, i do not think hyspia or high_fire themselves are homophobic - my friends and i wanted to joke since we're hispanic gays

once again, we're joking - a light hearted one

apologies if i caused any issues between high_fire and the community