THE DISOWNMENT OF ALEJANDRO DE PELEAR

HIGH_FIRE

Enigma Bojo-Daesmon frowns at the missive “The gays are slaying. Literally.”

Spoiler

Local man suspiciously enthusiastic about roleplaying fantasy racism and homophobia, “it’s part of my character” He states, having never played anything other than a homophobic hyspian. More at 11.

17 minutes ago, worldeltaii said:

Esmeralda Guenevere de la Luz, the protector of Hyspians, joins her sisters against the homophobia!

IMG_9780.jpg

Edyth Edvardsson, the current Queen of Norland, silently joins the others against the homophobes (and from afar, too, because she doesn’t actually know these people very well). 🖤

SIX_937CE785-AA22-48D7-A3DC-EC01D224BE23

8 minutes ago, envy said:

Edyth Edvardsson, the current Queen of Norland, silently joins the others against the homophobes (and from afar, too, because she doesn’t actually know these people very well). 🖤

SIX_937CE785-AA22-48D7-A3DC-EC01D224BE23

Notable far folk Boots Anarórë leaves his mill for the first time in a while to find out what is happening and keep an eye on the Queen, thus continuing his legend of showing up in the background of every major event for the past century.

Seven_937CE785-AA22-48D7-A3DC-EC01D224BE23.png

Cesar briefly wakes up, reads the missive, witnesses people's response to this missive, and promptly blacks out again after realizing the drama that has began.

Spoiler

Cesar's reaction to the Hyspian Chaos 10 seconds before blacking out again

"If 'et was hypo-thoughtically me, ah woulda killed 'em alll, since I am a mastur o' that art, they should heeyah me"

“Should have just let him marry the fellow. Then none of this would’ve happened.” An Auvergnian seamstress would murmur to herself. 

A certain Ruthern awkwardly sips his tea, remembering the last time he kissed another guy after hearing the disownment. Granted, this was after he lost his memory along with the church teachings, but at least he was in a happy marriage now and quiet retirement.

3 minutes ago, 1_Language_1 said:

A certain Ruthern awkwardly sips his tea, remembering the last time he kissed another guy after hearing the disownment. Granted, this was after he lost his memory along with the church teachings, but at least he was in a happy marriage now and quiet retirement.

A certain Ruthern’s wife remembers the time she was nearly the mistress of an Orenian Princess. Long before she met her husband, of course.

The musin sighs at the missive as he tosses it in the fire place and takes a plate of cookies he had beside him bringing it to his latest guest at his mansion as he leaves it at the door by the stairs and lightly knocks “Alejandro I left something at your door just take it when you are ready also please don’t hurt the chair to much save unless you want to help me carry a replacement one in. Good work out but oh my ancestors you giants make furniture too big and heavy.” (@Josifi)

Florian de La Rosa wonders what the hell is wrong with these people.

"Eh... I think he was disowned for trying to kill his wife, not for the homosexual affair he had during his marriage..." mutters a Santegian man

A certain closeted Hyspian priest sweats upon reading the news of Alejandro feeling such a subject hit too close to home and resumes focusing on his Adunian parish whom he felt no feelings towards anyone there for they were (subjectively unattractive) white people in need of DIOS.