An Invitation to all Female Dwed

Lirinya

fkc5lF4IAwhJrLN5w05i5ht6Jyf92bQ9IusjqSbUScp2-64NXpsSTM1LHj4adSci-v0nmJPwrXAFnPKIVC_4PiO96koCY5poivwz_xl7L3bvaimXiKd5oJLWRBK1AN9m9oxZzflF97n15npIOSC2G__S0zmS24NpWQ6umhjkn5R7o3w6BcUI_W3PdPbzugcwhmOAbtJaklqTKic7j1CC-0dvHDMvmWy3fde4B6WhTGNas8ef2MLoELSMLBT9ygSHLU3h_v9Sa7x0Y_vFt_bOPWKtYNDfONr3e2IG0goOx8aZ8eD45R-DeU3RPSqe2jKAc7YllGSkAObphBsFn9855gGriSwE07Rr2lXnqJIXJe6Ot_-ODkEkn5Wi78JQ

An Invitation to Female Dwed | ᛅᚾ ᛁᚾᚢᛁᛏᛅᛏᚬᚾ ᛏᚬ ᚠᛁᛘᛅᛚᛁ ᛏᚢᛁᛏ

Given that there are so few of us scattered between Urguan, Hefrumm and wherever else we may reside, to know one another proper might prove useful in certain times. 

As such, I extend an invitation to all of my female kin to join me for drinks and food, and banter at the Hefrumm tavern - The Sugary ***.

Wear your best dresses, bring your brightest smiles, and let’s put every noble lady tea-party to shame.

(Note: Unless you’re really against alcohol- there will be no tea. You will have to bring your own.)

(23rd Jan 9PM GMT/4PM EST)

AWC7r88XhfGoK-oh8oXonViY5LqVPWc65ilshuoasN-UMHwC15fpG5roQo9BLM5D7uOVf9Xb7MeP3Qb0THQw3npvcWP9JGqZQncpTLBR-g7HXqm5isr2woh3NJevh9FM-vcF12d4pmKfWwFlUJHfATBjHbB-amxbDmjeJzk3X7Wg5fmuSr5ctSeCIqE0ug

Sigrina Ireheart is happy to attend.

The Silver Lubba looks over the missive "Impossible, there are more than three?!" he questioned then without answer for he is alone in the room, or so he thinks.

Tuzic reads the posting with a smile plastered on his face "Look at ye go 'sis!... Ah gotta tell Hana.." he murmurs to himself, before walking off to find her. 

1 minute ago, xMuted said:

Sigrina Ireheart is happy to attend.

Sigrina will find herself murdered.

Thumbrindelena sister of Bruhelena Grandaxe attends

[!] A missive was sent out following the first,

"If any male dwed have the balls to show up in dresses, by all means join in."

Ulfric would gaze towards his very dusty wardrobe of togas he received long ago from an old Irongut friend.

Bromdor would walk over to Elly. "Ef yer makeh ah dress fer meu, oi will beh t'ereh. Er 'r meh merchsnt clot'es guud enuugh? Oi dinnaeh... Anehwayeh... Bromalena es reader tuh drink soomeh boozeh!" He'd laugh.

19 hours ago, mika1278 said:

The Silver Lubba looks over the missive "Impossible, there are more than three?!" he questioned then without answer for he is alone in the room, or so he thinks.

Some deranged Councilwoman climbs out of his wall. "No, this is propaganda," she spoke, and then promptly weasels back into the drywall.