THE LIES OF A WORM

ThatDutchFellow

THE LIES OF A WORM

RS3rQsDtxeYsndsSFyIEOvxxtM6MTGBUtPeadsAnLMrDJ83og7oMFJg8CwD-wD2T2i1utPeuLl6ME1PPsSKvFHusb0g36V7d2EcECh0NyT0pZH8rXsFP2s1py1InudMtZ_RQsTp72hWRIsu1UjOiJFgMKeWFQubyeLVqTQLkeA14NnXKr4brynH8gcAasA

UggfGcc3MozFDkLvDsqfMqqxA93g-PS0vh4rSQ6vi_HXQWcE8f0AH3Xh7XHDXEMma46V9vfCraMK8eX533P6qMZp-x3ROogclj2qUELG0YdwwEuEZRSttOUbaGkgT2mQg9jmit1H3onpKskxmk2mKGLts804a9f_ubGBAoAoH4-y6acMhgT0PO-rUngxEA

2yfYeyRj3wXgQPuuV_paIOfZtc5y7-wYzMS31TvjRdyEcd3JhvyRToGX3bng7-jcBdOoZuEDrCBX1GM_9Rhgh3HMh8wzFfGmrucADzYfzZyxr7UJTh4ETq7cGPGWvxjBGsx87Z3aAKrIqrKaZyWkEVjaA--OjAFTwjvuCulTdO49Y4IxFkO58IklhoIfZw

[!] After information had reached the Motsham and Together with Dominus Madoc’Lur concluded the Whitewashing of the Red Skinned Worm Kul’Raguk the following missive spreads throughout the territory of the Grand Moot.

RS3rQsDtxeYsndsSFyIEOvxxtM6MTGBUtPeadsAnLMrDJ83og7oMFJg8CwD-wD2T2i1utPeuLl6ME1PPsSKvFHusb0g36V7d2EcECh0NyT0pZH8rXsFP2s1py1InudMtZ_RQsTp72hWRIsu1UjOiJFgMKeWFQubyeLVqTQLkeA14NnXKr4brynH8gcAasA

“Redemption has been offered and denied by Kul ‘The Worm’ Raguk, Discovered by The Horde and more specifically it's Dominus Madoc’Lur the Moot has been informed of the heinous Buurz alignment Kul has taken with the forces of the Arch-Betrayer Iblees. Whitewashed in the Iron Horde already the Motsham shall make clear the following terms.”

Azh; Kul ‘The Worm’ Raguk from here on out shall carry with him a Kill on Sight order in any and all borders who swear holy fealty to the one Voice of the Spirits.

Dub; Kul ‘The Worm’ Raguk shall be open to hunt by all spiritualists, For he is now a ‘Buurz Spawn’ and an enemy of our Immortal Spirits. The Motsham declares it the Mortal Duty of all Spiritualists to hunt down and murder any and all buurz

Gahk; The Grand Moot and The one Voice urges all spiritual nations to banish Kul ‘The Worm’ Raguk on a legal basis, While the Iron Horde has already done so the Ashen State has yet to follow, The Motsham calls on Primarch Netseth Loa’chil to rectify this.

Futh; The Grand Moot calls upon Clan Raguk to banish Kul 'The Worm' Raguk from their honorable kin, Strip him of all titles within your clan, And bring his head upon a spike to be donned on the Bridge of San'Velku.

Signed,

Al-Uk’Yar, Motsham of the Faith, Voice of the Spirits

_N7c92MVMluZSfNkBe7bmwQOYGt9LyvoALX_QKoGw0azS65H34kenIjLZniDixU0VSB_-NpB86Nn8K3ZiUCLKoj7p8zOV4LJD5wHTQ29ygGnVSpW36R3VPwXN16haXem4wGcs01G6veYFXU8pUa8xigAvmVfERdzhSTfHzKHIU-nwpCuXp7iGPmgBTf0Uw

Qudlia Jusmia, Porobmôg of Nor’Asath, Primarch of Clan Jusmia

3jJ-qaGNflxzBdsimixjajTrBiFWOElbhlX7iaLVR1ZygPueNKY4QfYsBv_n1TsLHJ4XMt0MT-oi75RP-MjeXjiF6KYUs9JQnVn9HmPoKN9V1IHsCMAOrS8ENdeHoiVCPoq1i0caGE9Z9IngzyjivlPkBvwrchBryCibjkbQJue5Clbc3GZm5TkLM9HEsw

The Dominus would look down upon the city, as he stood upon the roof of the Rex's palace, as he overlooked the surrounding lands of the Iron'Horde "Diz wuz a tough choice, but a choice had to be made. Mi hoped dat hi would redeem himzelf, but alaz, dat wuz nub da kaze." He sighs with some sadness in his voice, but after a few moments, would grab the sword preparing himself for the fight that was about to unfold.

[!] The Sulianpolite Scorthuzian elf gazes upon the missive with a strong expression of disgust upon his countenance. Once he concludes reading, he sets the paper down and stares towards the sturdy walls of Krugmar, which are quite visible from the heights of Sulianpoli. A devious smile comes across his face as he retreats to the armory, muttering the following words under his breath

"Hak-Scorthuz. May our LORD of purity wash away this Ibleesian traitor from this world and the next, forevermore!"

Edited by Boknice275

Kor'garr the Clanless, already prepared to hunt down this traitor, nods in understanding as he receives the missive from his new teacher's hands. Crimson eyes flicker accross the paper until a cruel leer spreads across the mustached orc's face.

"Dabu, Motzham. Kor'garr wihl nub ceaze uhntil lat peepz dah wurm'z grukker on'ag zpyke!" A howling cry of rage and impending death resounds through the humid air of San'Velku from Kor'garr's scarred chest and gaping maw, weapons of various kinds sharpened to savage edges . Nearby warriors and shamans alike grin in anticipation to destroy a most hated foe to all proper children of Krug's lineage.

"LUP'KOR!"