4 years ama

Evonpire

10 hours ago, Kholibrii said:

who no list John : (

Favorite event or Rp moment?

Favorite Character / Character arc?

I forgot John existed.

Personally, my favourite event that I've been apart of was the Arcas End Event. I'm pretty sure alot of the people still around were present, but it felt like an absolute (good) fever dream. With all the Aenguls ******* around, it felt overly chaotic and I vibed with it alot (Even though, I was later told by I believe, ScreamingDingo? That is was all very organized). It gave a lot of moments for people to feel cool, it's a personal thing, but I like events that make you feel like a cool person, not to have protagonist syndrome, but like, we're RPing on a Minecraft, who cares! Ofc I'm not saying try to be a protagonist because that's big silly but, you're allowed to feel cool yunno?

It also gave the chance for my character, Aer'dir, to fight along side his God, his only previous encounter had been a communion with Xan that I had been involved with. Which allowed for him to develop a new outlook on Xan that he currently preaches.

It's a mix between Aer'dir (My Paladin) or my Orc, Kybal. Though, really my favourite does tend to bounce around alot, between what's going on with the server.

10 hours ago, UnBaed said:

Funniest moment for you on the server?

What's a big source of inspiration for your writing, if there is any?

Favorite characters on the server that you've seen that aren't yours?

What's something you've wanted to RP, but haven't been sure with how to approach it?

Funniest moment for me, was my Character, Aer'dir, explaining his convoluted family tree to a very worried crowd in Neveahlen. I do believe he eventually got a rock thrown at his head eventually. There of course have been other moments, but my memory is shite.

I'm not really much of a writer, as most people can probably can tell by my responses, haha. But, I am insanely generic, in that alot of my inspirations come from Warhammer 40k or Tolkein's work. I am a large fan of them.

Cal's character Dark Dale (or however it was spelled) was unironically one of my favourite characters when I had the chance to RP with Cal a few times.

Generally, any sort of "Evil" Character, not even talking about Dark Magic RP. I am not very good at RPing generally "evil" characters, while my Paladin is admittedly an absolute ****, he at his core is not a bad person. It just isn't something I know how to do.

9 hours ago, StrongBear said:

Am I your favorite son?

Legally speaking, yes, though this could change in about 16 weeks.

8 hours ago, Tav said:

most hours on a character?

and favorite rp moment 

vhRBVoX.png

(i do not play much)

See Kholibri's answer for the second one.

6 hours ago, satinkira said:

when are we going to sit down and have a cup of tea (irply) 🥺

Tuesday, the 17th, 4pm EST, Caras Anor Gates, be there or be square (ur already square becuz mineman tho)

7 hours ago, Borin said:

who

the e in evonpire stands for Evonpire

6 hours ago, amongus said:

What's your favorite piece of lore that you've actively been involved with (playing a character w/ specific culture or magic, writing the lore yourself, etc)? What about one you've not done anything with at all?

also give me music channel perms pls

Okay, so, this is easy, obviously Paladinism. As I said before, I am insanely generic, love me some holy warriors. But, also I love the deep-lore™ because you can't help but appreciate the sheer amount of work that Firespirit, Valannor, Spoon, and co, have put into it. Expanding Paladinism's contemporary culture immensely, helping us retrace some of our roots.

I'm actually a massive fan of Azdrazi, and Mysticism lore, actually. I barely know anything about the latter, but I am fond of it.

MxFPUBB.png

4 hours ago, rukio said:

Post dog

PXL_20230112_164429861.jpg

1 hour ago, DankuzMemuz said:

Evon.... Pire...?
Evonpire!

The E in Evonpire stands for emotional damage

7 minutes ago, Amayonnaise said:

Can we rename Helios to Harrold?

We will have a vote on this.

What aspect of each of your characters story changed them the most? What moment, interaction, loss or realization molded them into the characters you play today. 

What does the second e in Evonpire stand for?

57 minutes ago, RMW01 said:

What aspect of each of your characters story changed them the most? What moment, interaction, loss or realization molded them into the characters you play today. 

You'll see in Sixteen Weeks!

51 minutes ago, Fionn__TWG said:

What does the second e in Evonpire stand for?

also Evonpire

1 hour ago, Optimus420 said:

Evonpire or Evonpire?

Evan Pyre

20 hours ago, Jihnyny said:

Evonpire?

Hide contents

If you had unlimited power in lotc and its lore, what would you change / do?

Generally, I'd probably bring it in a much more fantasy direction than we are in now. I don't entirely know what I mean by this, but just, introduce more elements for those who wish to indulge in fantasy roleplay. I've been sort of wanting to write lore as of late, that does nothing to make anymore more powerful or be combative in any way, but just to make the world more like fanciful. Stuff like Frost Salts non-combative use of being able to deal with the cold well. Or my own lore, Anorum just being an interesting fantasy material, while providing no advantages. This is the stuff I like.

@Jihnyny

Who is the strongest shaman?

Who is your favorite?

What do you want to do on lotc this year and irl?

20 hours ago, Panashea said:

Who is the strongest shaman?

Who is your favorite?

What do you want to do on lotc this year and irl?

Krug

Krug

And Krug!

On 1/15/2023 at 6:10 AM, rukio said:

Post dog

yes.

On 1/15/2023 at 11:58 AM, Evonpire said:

also Evonpire

this is a paradox, Evonpirevonpirevonpirevonpirevonpirevonpirevonpirevonpirevonpirevonpirevonpire ~