[Siliti Amendment] Rite of Restraints

I would like for the following redline to be added to the current Rite of Restraints (enthrallment) lore:

-A silit cannot FTB nor romantically engage with any individual presently enthralled beyond Stage 1, regardless of if they are enthralled by themselves or any other silit.

This was an oversight on our part when siliti lore was originally written.

As it stands in the current lore, the redlines (spoilered below) safeguard against enthrallment being used for unsavoury interactions that might bring the likes of Terms of Service into question, though do not account for what in my view appears to be a loophole in the lore which - 'tasteful' or not - can be used in a bad faith fashion that I do not believe any healthy roleplay can arise from. 

Spoiler

O-GWaWuGHNDBwXYY9Uya-fottsmNwzyrn-lrZ5XThwU18jY0m5txpKb2YO_XTayq2Ot1MMAHzWS9wKACCT6wA9R7uB2gzY-42BTk4WYlz6aAE1PmgyHEXnRZwzMDyCoilVHP7U5ssIk5ldjNO6dig_-WZSIBIZNFmy9zqiTNhnGr2ZmJifrSiplLkgN-

That is to say, as it stands in current lore the redlines at present do not fully insure against oddities that may spawn from a silit having another silit enthrall a love interest on their behalf. 

Even if as written that individual couldn't directly coax a thrall into FTBing, when dealing with someone who is mentally enslaved by the peer of a potential love interest obviously the lines become blurred when bigger questions like in character consent are brought up. This is not something I think we can accept in our community. 

I should add that at first glance this redline may evoke the question 'how is a silit meant to know someone is a thrall and steer clear?' 
To which I should reaffirm that siliti are already capable of passively sensing thralls belonging both to themselves and other siliti with the current lore (spoilered below).

Spoiler

VnGnTDiPZDAa5OgSU4Z_HdTNDYWft67GjFvx27qvwCPAvGKBBEth_je1juOvBdhjwlQtd2kEu5aq-zYD-5wTUld1PNA0Xp20Xl8XyFdymgXxXX3EhlRhvK3uJwFOWWDvYQ7pAOYz7URO02hNfjPAbk6Xs8m9JNG4pJuIB5me6ydLdBJs93z4KVFVq47F

holy shitteru make me siliti 

Utilised this exact same redline with the Striga Enthrallment piece since it's always really weird territory of doing that to people when they're not functionable from an ooc point of view

good shit

Amendments/Additions implemented into main lore post. Thank you for your submission. Moving to correct subforum to prevent redundancy and clutter.