Warning to the World | NECROMANCERS

femurlord

3 hours ago, femurlord said:

Hail Iblees. 

An ex-ghoul shakes her fist at the sky.

"Back in my day, spooks were good Xionists!"

[!] The newly christened Templar gazes upon the latest missive from the Ibleesian forces with righteous scorn upon his countenance. The fire of GOD, reinforced by the tenets of Owynism, burn strongly within the knight as Archangel Michael's radiant blessing continues to grow within his soul, strengthening it; imbuing it with divine courage. He grits his teeth as he looks out upon the Aaunian countryside, thinking about the profane prophecy given to him by the Owl in the lushes of Celia'unor. He turns towards a piece of sacred iconography of Exalted Owyn on his wall and subsequently signs the Lorraine over his body. He speaks subtly.

"May GOD use me and every other warrior in his service as he did you against the Hordes of Iblees, Exalted Owyn. May my sword constitute burning judgment towards their hordes.. As for the Owl.."

The knight pauses, gripping the mid-section of his Lunarite mace which radiates a silvery white light.

"May his head fall beneath thine righteous judgment!" And with that proclamation, he brings the full brunt of his mace down upon a small piece of rock upon his table, smashing it into bits. The knight exits his tent and mounts his steed, riding off towards Khamer'Parbat to prepare his apprentices for what is to come.

12 hours ago, Toodles78 said:

An ex-ghoul shakes her fist at the sky.

"Back in my day, spooks were good Xionists!"

A low level minion begins to rant about Xionism, "All they did was sit in a dank crypt and talk about how they wanted to take over the world, so lame! Never did nothin' worth something! Didn't even worship a Dark Elf woman with dark skin and hourglass figure, who rules over all of the Nether! Why would a skeleton want romance when Iblees will embrace them bone and all!?"