TREATY OF DRAGON AND BONE, 1907

Islamadon

The parchment dropped Alkhayin into a fire pit after it read the Lich. 

Harold reads the missive, this time deeply in full. "I knew those Haesenic idolatrists were up to something!"

"Iblees and her bountiful bosom bless Mankind and our unholy Emperor!" Deadward cries!

Wolfgang de Vilain had to do a double take as he read the missive in his hand, even going as far as to put on his glasses to read it.

"Un-ave Oren!  Hail the Infernal Overlord!"  A clattering dead in thickened armor mashes about

The An-Gho would have laughed hysterically, if he had been awake. 

1 minute ago, Jentos said:

The An-Gho would have laughed hysterically, if he had been awake. 

Wolfgang thinks the An-Gho needs a kiss from a prince.

The Homunculus turned to peer to the skies, child-like eyes fixated on the very stars. He pondered if he could ever reach and devour them whole.

An Ex-Orenite Dame read the flier, her jaw unhinging in shock. "WHAT."

"Oh. Unholy Empire, my bad," she nodded, folding the paper back up to stuff into her overflowing mailbox.

"I am going to rip apart this abomination of an ancestor." Charles Alstion, the Blood of Horen, stated plainly.

"Usurping!? We founded the damn place!" Commented Alexander I, confused as ****.

Ulfric reflected on old memories in the tavern of Kal'Darakaan.

"Hmph... o'I started teh end ov teh Holy Orenian Empoire. o'I may beh no King no more, but o'I will 'elp start teh end ov t'is Unholy one as well." He'd answer bitterly, before grabbing his bottle, a close friend nowadays, and downing the last of what remained.