The Undead Strike | PLAYER EVENT

Werew0lf

LqazsBNuUEuUBLR481I59mstH3utpp1GC0nktEmAUl-0XX3nWVAzQYuV1ygE0_g-eISazVf5V_dId_vqeA77n0ztvFiXhlOeUzIs0ASRGr-_YDw6XD_zo7_myaIH8tunuiAyTRiRDvaEr8w2KpWkjJaT0k8uITRzyZoT905CJBtVavMKPThNqcyLe8P9sw

THE UNDEAD STRIKE

Army of the Dead

Necromancers of Rh’thor

IEYMbM1sxVkYhijUqbdqgQIjrWq10DFDIEyOVf-qmgYL9N6da9h-cwCp5c6EsDx66nJdnlJA7jdF2Cvhj_x8GqX_l_W6vIeS-NuXoGRjlNFc6O2FXjXTXIZbl3Q8S3pxaOqnvn0ffggjqw1jV6LOxEt_q9XfoP91fMfRmTUpjboHX0vfokPKGOS_q1b-KA

Slowly.

A cohort of necromancers surround a bridled fire, weaving their dark sorceries into cadavers stolen from graves, or obtained from their slaughter. 

The first to arrive over the secluded earth are the lesser-undead, bearing plates of crude iron and carrying tattered shields from their previous life. 

With each step, the undead army gargles; they crash their swords into their shields to form a euphony of death - the drums of warfare. 

Though mindless, the undead soldiers remain in a pack of five to ten, only to appear underneath the shade. Slowly, but surely, heading towards the Kingdom of Balian.

OOC:

Spoiler

We will be running a few undead events before the main big war, to offer players achievements and some items.

This is a player-run effort and so will have no ST backing.

As it will only be me and femurlord running this, we can only do events for up to (seven) players at once.

If you have a group of (5) to (7), please contact me below and I can get something organized.

Werew0lf#0001 or TheBestDavid#5664

Ostromir smiles from beyond the veil. 

Aleksi Komnenos would read the missive as he cleaned up the Balian clinic "I guess it is time I use a sword again." The medic went over to his bag and began to prepare it for the battles to come

The Captain of Balian would furrow his brow, raising a notice to enlist further Balianese into the National Balian Army.

The Countess of Aquilae, Johanne Vuiller ensured the armor and arms of the Vuiller and Darkwood household she oversaw were in ready order. She was birthed and raised in war, she'd suppose she'd die in it as well but before then, she will fight in the name of GOD, her King, her family and that of Balian.

Serena Viviana begins working with her stuffed animals on a defense plan for the Snapdragon Estate!

Spoiler

Hey there! What do you have in mind in terms of timeframe for these events?