A Declaration of War | The Rose Prince

Javert

Spoiler

A DECLARATION OF WAR

J2zkycYfHwp6_7j7vLBatP7L3E-o8YS8lKKtW7jN8fJeuOCFZGwa1akpoYAepAqKc5kyolwUqHNAdyNS5xLl4aPjdiWjXP3qcZyE5imXgRcFSLY0D1x62uRLUso_4ZFNiqd8-FAPPaCjBnrx9Z3JpGd7OgrQfm_ds3rgsqKwUcMJ73BotkdXkJv6J_xQ

iY9dv48m8H5Y4xu0EE_WfrnTiQczC-MkoZZdlv5hAYHVNK6rfar_EC1H3-8uU6pML_rLuJNDcrnNcMi7UATWUmuix5-vyT0smNw03Rokh_t0DBoqliHYUlFiPFbA20QIxi3905PtM9AVSh-LNHJAgmBTOQS2uZfUEQwydxuXv4TrRicnEwS5FQBMt-ve

TO THE SQUATTERS OF JOANNESPORT

Your Rejection of our terms has left my Father, His Majesty King Armitage, greatly disappointed. While I had hoped you would be reasonable enough to evacuate our rightful lands and prevent bloodshed, I should have known that it was not to be. Sedanian stubbornness has been and always shall be your greatest flaw, one that shall lead to your downfall in the field of battle.

On behalf of His Majesty, Armitage Roza, Rightful King of Rozania; I, Prince Aleksy Vyztoryas Roza, issue a Declaration of War upon the Principality of Sedan and its allies. Our swords shall cross, our dead shall litter the fields, and GOD shall determine who he favors. You have made a grave error, Prince Frederick of Sedan, and I will not rest until either Joannesport is naught but ash or I am rotting in the field.

To those who call themselves allies of these Sedanian Squatters, be weary. My Father has no wish to combat those he has no quarrel with, yet should you intervene we will unleash our swords upon you as well.

iY9dv48m8H5Y4xu0EE_WfrnTiQczC-MkoZZdlv5hAYHVNK6rfar_EC1H3-8uU6pML_rLuJNDcrnNcMi7UATWUmuix5-vyT0smNw03Rokh_t0DBoqliHYUlFiPFbA20QIxi3905PtM9AVSh-LNHJAgmBTOQS2uZfUEQwydxuXv4TrRicnEwS5FQBMt-ve

Signed,

Prince Aleksy Vyztoryas Roza, Second born son of Rightful King Armitage Roza

Spoiler

OOC: Small events such as Rozanian Patrols and camps will be set up around the heartlands close to Sedan and Yong Ping. This Eventline is free for all to interact with, but most of the combat will be taking place within Sedan's general area unless your nation directly aligns with Sedan via a forum post or taking part in a battle. If you are a community leader and want to have some involvement within your own territory such as patrols or raids, send me a dm at Javert#3430

A very long dead Ragnarr Mösu, former Rzad of Rozania under the Redclyf reign of the rozanian title alongside one of the founders of Redclyf would crap his pants and vomit profoundly in the after life just like in his final days as the Rozanians once again started a conflict that will lead to nothing and they once again return to whatever hole they came from when they fail to achieve anything just like when the Buckforts tried to claim back Rozania with no success.

Flotsam hears rumors of war in the south and wonders, is there money to be made? Perhaps he could try his hand as a sellsword? The greater the risk, the greater the profit, right? He muses as he heads to the souther coast to find passage across the sea.