goodbye (the sequel)

satinkira

I still have a few months left till my exams, but my mocks have sharply reminded me what my priorities should be. It's entirely doable to get good exam marks, but I can't balance playing LotC and being active on the forums with revision. It's too much of a distraction - but all of that is my fault, unrelated to the activities of this server. I've loved being here, and that's thanks to you lot. You're all the best community I could have ever asked for. I'm keeping the post purposefully brief as I'll be dm'ing people after this, but I hope you all enjoyed my events, short as they were. Be safe, drink water, and happy roleplaying. I'll be active on discord so feel free to dm me btw.

peace

tumblr_pacw1aj0ym1ujca6vo1_640.gif

he just like me fr @Neviah

Have a good time man, don't let mineman distract you from life. Congrats on almost making it out

Just like you fr, I’d say I’ll miss you but we both know we’re going to chat on discord still. For the hell of it though,

I’ll really miss roleplaying with you.

good luck chief, wonderful time rping with you as i said last time you posted one of these and can't wait for your inevitable return (hehe)

16 minutes ago, Traveller said:

good luck chief, wonderful time rping with you as i said last time you posted one of these and can't wait for your inevitable return (hehe)

Deadass that was me. I found the signs the same day he put them there cause he announced it in the azdrazi discord even though I didn’t know him.

2 minutes ago, Neviah said:

deadass that was me. I found the signs the same day he put them there cause he announced it in the azdrazi discord even though I didn’t know him

I hate you

You were always someone who struck me as a member of the community who recognized the hobby for what it is - a hobby and a fun one at that and always gave me the impression you had your head on straight. I sincerely hope you do great in your exams and onwards from there. Self-discipline is just a part of life and one that strikes a balance so we can get the best out of what we enjoy, what we need to do, and what is necessary without being subsumed by any of them.

Good luck on your schooling, it's good you recognized this and are fixing it for yourself. I hope to see you in summer though!

3 minutes ago, MisterBlitzkrieg said:

A good day when a rozanian goes away

who are you