Bulwarks for our Bretheren

_RoyalCrafter_

Bulwarks for our Bretheren

Wq6ZczuqLgR9OjzCxs5o_4AfdBkezvmxjzELK1hTuzrQq1wi32Rkjc_m1wBsh2V4zUbQUflP4Koadtmzf1abllM1z5iNwyPfBI7mR631W6u1BH0d2FAxU0meZu3toNn4OrObzqJOTu8CyDMSu3kXcGAz2ZJ9sHqkK3bOqOf-4hU_37LUPC6pRSRCKXsUXQ

[source]

separator.png.ef25e230841f2513af20c0554f9e072c.png

My dear brothers and sisters of the faith, the siege of the Khorvadic monstrosity Cloudbreaker shall soon take place in Balian, and many of us have pledged to fight against this abomination in the name of the Brathmordakin and for the sake of all descendent kind.

To ensure that the presence of Yemekar remains strong in the face of an agent of Khorvard, as High Propet and Prophet of Yemekar I shall be smithing protective pendants for all those embarking on this honourable fight.

Join me in the holy act of creation as I smith for our people. Be a part of creation to combat the destruction of Khorvad.

(OOC: Today, Tuesday 17th at 3PM EST)

separator.png.ef25e230841f2513af20c0554f9e072c.png

Narvok oz Brathmordkin

nC2PkAv-BGttt-TYZ3e08RDzpb0kAuhzQNWOKfxt6pwXkHaqdIrjXV_noYD7TYIt-KbdBSfMjKbAv3-wKuBLCOtq2oxijCoSkLzEQDlfEILdEtYOpKmwsbaAlbXGXKBor4IndxP2nHxduj1q4-iqIVkeuQqn-rjnlHtpIBLCGVD8DSTzhNg-K5-cOXCgPg

Ealisaid complained about this stuff happening while she would be black out drunk.

[!] The Armakkakin wizard, clad in golden robes that bear the symbols of his Sunlit Patron, gazes upon the announcement from the high prophet. With a sly smile upon his face, the wizard gazes towards the steps of the Grand City and trudges forth with pride, shouting:

"May Armakak's loight shoine brightleh upon our efforts, lads!"