A CALL FOR DEMOTION

beetle

Viorica choked on her tea as she read the title - a trembling hand setting the parchment down as her coughs echoed throughout her office.

"Fake canonists" Was all a white haired 'Thill said after snuffing out his last smoke. The sea was calm around the boat, for once. A shake of his head and he'd fold the notice away. The mainland's conflicts were dull at best, What good did protecting heretics serve? Or so he pondered as he returned to rowing.

A small princess sat in the comfort of her room within the palace...  The missive sat on the lap of her handmaiden while she read it out, her hands preoccupied with brushing the Barbanov's wavy locks through. Mariya braided the yarn that made up her own dolls hair and listened to the news. It wasn't a bedtime story by any means, but she asked to hear what the missive held. She asked what every other word meant but understood nothing but upon hearing the name of the house under fire, her eyes widened, and her soft voice rang out. 

"Aedypapej? Is everyone mad at him?"  The Handmaiden shrugged, folding the missive up soon after.

"Yam sure you will learn plenty about it once you are grown, worry little, your highness, fore it is bedtime." 

1 hour ago, TaytoTot said:

A Waldenian woman read over the missive, eyes slanting as everything got worse and worse. “Zhe Ruzherns have messed witt zhe citizens uff Haense too much. Zhis ist zhe final strav.” She declared, looking over to her husband.

@Deets

An aging hedge knight nodded in agreement with his wife's assessment. "Zhis has been ein long time coming. Perhaps justice vill finally be done." he remarked, reading the missive himself. He cast a weary glance towards his longsword leaning against the table in their home, awaiting further developments. 

Dmitry glanced down the list of names with a wary eye. I hope the Crown does read between the lines. Whether the Duke be right or wrong, this clamour comes from fear half these houses are failing and a Grand Peer would revert them to their appropriate station.”

The Viceroy of Hyspia laughs in his bed as the missive is published, going to pull out a cigar despite the protests of his House Hand "Now you'll think twice before not taking my offer for a Cigar!"

Spoiler

I'm on my phone, ill post the funny picture later

Jakob Vernhart sighed deeply "I guess it is partially my fault for leaving before the rift between the people was fixed. I hope the current king learns from the mistakes of all the kings before him, and finally focus on the real enemy of the kingdom, which, is not a person nor a family. I wish the people of Haense good luck"

“I suppose we should return to never-ending tea parties like the rest of them…” grunts Kazimir var Ruthern to his brother Aleksandr as he peers over the missive.

”This weak and cowardly generation of men and women are an insult to their ancestors. The progenitors of their lineages would be rolling about in their graves, were they cursed with eyes to read this.”

Young Fabian, unsure of the situation afoot, sets out to pick flowers for the Viscountess Colborn and Count Kortrevich in a childish effort to provide the pair some joy.  

A Titiular Lord sat upon the walls of the Golden Crow Keep, the multi-paged missive flapping in the wind. His lips pursed slightly "Despite the long set forth option of destroying of those pagans to the north, who would be viewed as a dead nation, a scarmark upon the land, and a blot upon the Canonism of Man, it is with much illusion if any can think of a war being waged under no support from the king or country. I pray the King will make the be wise in his decision- even if it might be to go to war once more."

"Your kin are in some hot water, cuz" said Kasimir Sarkozic to his friend Gaius var Ruthern @WaveLincoln

5 minutes ago, Timer said:

"Your kin are in some hot water, coz" said Kasimir Sarkozic to his friend Gaius var Ruthern @WaveLincoln

Gaius takes a sip of prime Balian coffee whilst listening to his friend. He then shrugged in response, 

“Y knew that they would receive backlash for their actions. It truly is a diplomatic blunder.” 

He took another sip of his coffee now as he looked towards the gates of Atrus. 

“As much as they are mea kin, mea prime focus is on the impending attack on our Kingdom.” 

@Timer

“What an interesting missive, I look forward to what comes next, cuz.” Jan Ivanovich stated to his Ruthern cousin, “I believe it best for us to watch with great interest.” @WaveLincoln

4 minutes ago, Optimus420 said:

“What an interesting missive, I look forward to what comes next, cuz.” Jan Ivanovich stated to his Ruthern cousin, “I believe it best for us to watch with great interest.” @WaveLincoln

The Baron of Marsana, Gaius var Ruthern nodded to his cousin, 

“Yam surprised that Y have managed to keep House Ruthern drama free in Balian.” 

@Optimus420