My Side of the Story

Josif

My Side of the Story

yzZd0QNPGAgooUd9cyhxzRgYF8mEH8wVEKpNiDJ0KlCmhicPiEAziFNBHq8WhzG2ojnTc64LVrFsDDP_RlHaims1wBbuCwE_LN9PfS3B4mjDnCiOn2UJBYOzkPBZ3yPjS_M4QEzP3Ff1c2CTsqPr-onIHIhV84PuMEEz40JMQMS8iBgZOoFiBk7dy1fw9g

[!] A letter has been left neatly folded up on the Viceroy of Hyspia’s throne.

The news of my disownment is not a shock to many. I am aware of what I have done and the crimes I have commited. However, I would like my side of the story to be known.

Yes, It is true, I did lay with another a week from my wedding date, and that ‘another’ was indeed a man. I am not ashamed of this, as I am who I am, my preferences are my own and the Canonist church are fools to prosecute those who think the same.

This next part you may not believe me and I will not try to convince you otherwise, however I have no reason to lie. I had no part in ordering the injury inflicted upon Callista Santos. The man who threw the spear did that of his own volition, I would never try to have anyone killed.

Now, due to my alleged actions, ranging from cheating, to an attempted murder I had nothing to do with, I am disowned and wanted in both Haense and Hyspia. Lucky for you all I will never be showing my face in either again.

I would like to wish my former friends and family a long and happy life. Despite all the insults, threats and attempts on my life, I hold no grudges.

Signed,

Alejandro Sands

Francisco would clench his jaw at the note, leaving it untouched, while he had calmed down thanks to his sister and wife, he was still furious with his brother and the stain he had brought up on his family name as well as the damage he had done to those around him under his breath he would murmur something unheard

"Think this changes anything?" The Hyspian, Camilo, would grumble in a low and angry tone upon having heard of this letter's contents. 

1 hour ago, HIGH_FIRE said:

Francisco would clench his jaw at the note, leaving it untouched, while he had calmed down thanks to his sister and wife, he was still furious with his brother and the stain he had brought up on his family name as well as the damage he had done to those around him under his breath he would murmur something unheard

Amity does her best to calm her husband down, baby in her arms. “Mi querido sol he is allowed to tell his story.. let’s just be happy that he isn’t going to try to harm any of us any longer, si? He is gone now, let’s not let him disturb us any longer.”

Cesar de Pelear ******* snoozes in his bed as his children try to literally kill each other

"I grow more intrigued by this Hyspians by the day... truly there is much to learn." Mused the Ivanovich from within his camp, "Perhaps I can extend my services to the Crown-Prince hm?" he said to one of his loyal bannermen Ivan Ratispora @TheWaffleEater2 

Sigrun Ireheart nodded to Alejandro Sands. "Naeh worries, yer famileh an' ex-woifeh shall beh dealt' wit' soohn. Beh sureh yeh 'aveh yer end o' taeh deal readeh." With that the Ireheart gathered his kinsmen to purchase some more tools in the south.

the musin peered over one of the letters on the manor ground that seems to of been dropped “Oh boy this is going to be something I can tell already.” 

2 hours ago, Javert said:

Cesar de Pelear ******* snoozes in his bed as his children try to literally kill each other

Laurelie de Pelear would be watching over him, making sure his pillow where fluffed and the like. Reading the letter she cried a bit, All the children had to do was talk. This whole thing could have been avoided she thought... she was a failure of a mother.

7 hours ago, HIGH_FIRE said:

Verónica was able to talk with her brother Francisco, glad she could help calm him done.

She was grateful to see the missive.. even if no one else really was

Julietta listened to Camilo as he told her of this letter, the woman couldn't help but laugh at the audacity, "He thinks his side matters? Plotting her murder or not, he could've helped and instead ran away like a coward. So for I care, this coño better not ever show his face here again. Or anywhere where I am for that matter."