It is Finished

Jenkins0311

Hello all,

First, I would like to thank you all for your support in helping me nail down ideas for this book. Especially, I would like to thank Alamo (tcs_tonsils_) and BeautifulWatty (tadabug2000). Without the two of you to let me draw from character inspiration from, this story just simply would not have existed. Also, a big thanks to the Admin team for letting me take some creative liberties for narrative reasons and tell a story that is unique but also relative to the lore and mythos of the LOTC community at large. Finally, though she is not a part of this community, I have to thank my wife for supporting me during this process and has encouraged me to start the next book sooner rather than later. God I love that woman.

With that said, it is official; the first draft of The Almaris Chronicles - Among the Spires of East Fleet -  is completed. I will begin working with a few members of this community to help me proof read and edit before we submit it for final editing. Hopefully within the next month, I will have a finished product for you all to enjoy.

I can't lie when I say this is a bitter sweet moment for me personally. For those who might know, I have devoted my life to the military since I was a young man, and though I have written in various capacities in the past, this is the first book I will have published and the thought of being something other than a "war fighter" often scares me since it is really the only life I have ever known. Likewise, to have created this cast of characters based on inspirations from other people and the freedom they have allotted me to use them to tell a story that is one of a kind, and knowing the struggles I have put these characters through and the struggles they are going to face in the future; it just gives me pause for a moment.

But, I will not bore anyone with those matters. Instead, I am pleased to say that for anyone interested, the first book is done and will be ready for order just as soon as we can get it edited. Thank you all again for your continued support and inspiration. For those who are interested, I am still responding to requests for the link to preview the first 15 rough chapters of the book. Feel free to message me via discord of LOTC and I will make sure you have the link to preview those chapters.

I will let you all know once we move into the final edit. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Respectfully,

Jenkins

Can't wait to read it officially-officially! 

I've considered doing a book myself from my own characters perspective- will definitely have to give this a read! Huge kudos to you man, must've taken a lot of effort and patience and I look forward to seeing the finished product.