[ST] MAP ANTAG & RECRUITMENT

Bonito

I hope that the people you pick to do this don't end up using said antag event character for personal use + slice of life rp when its over and done with

woah

Time to put the interns to work in the mine.

Spoiler

If you think you'd like it I highly recommend trying it out!

Yesss join us :))

if i apply to the antag can i get epic pvp powers with which i can bully people with, possibly even destroy the westerlands again? ty.

👀

not to be a buzzkill but after 10 years u would think we'd think of something new and different to justify a map transition that isn't *world catastrophe that forces us all to migrate to a new continent for the nth time*

it gets boring after a while and I just hope that this map transition eventline yields something different and less obtrusive

11 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

not to be a buzzkill but after 10 years u would think we'd think of something new and different to justify a map transition that isn't *world catastrophe that forces us all to migrate to a new continent for the nth time*

it gets boring after a while and I just hope that this map transition eventline yields something different and less obtrusive

yes how do you move an entire continent of people from a place without them using the justification "I'm staying here to live here nothing bad is going wrong"

map transitions require this because people don't move otherwise and no-one can stay on a map longer than two years without having tantrums.