8qy8eAEy6Sz7_Ni_L62M-bd_HgUWuhptCCBViHd4Auk_g89ct8T_EhywEAKMf7RIuEjaI2omTHJSEDR0CctJ2562CM8pF7IJq9g96smxuk8OvOEcRkY5IBAIW4VVevyhgY7wN330GkuJbdB0u4aIEWh--2jBbzxaatBjSCbgGHZUu-9_2XTubocoU1CSlA-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

JM9cMk_BE9aDw85V_i953b1hZB2oeOKkHq9QBBGEcENr0YHOssyN0U3ym0Rp8xSF-ArEjdlHfKlwesT9EhzzlhSPw6T1jISAHeWtsBMHHWVugs_0xdLAxSRI3ID9OYk8GeaVRIKIfWiKj6rdEGKprLieeEai0GriKFvlG0UyakFwlxTdP2MnZ5cgRxZsfg

ᚱᛟᚲᚴ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᛏᛟᚾᛖ

Cultural Exchange: 

Chess Tournament Between Hanseti-Ruska & Urguan

ᛏᛟ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛒᛟᚾᛖ

ROCK AND STONE
TO THE BONE

JM9cMk_BE9aDw85V_i953b1hZB2oeOKkHq9QBBGEcENr0YHOssyN0U3ym0Rp8xSF-ArEjdlHfKlwesT9EhzzlhSPw6T1jISAHeWtsBMHHWVugs_0xdLAxSRI3ID9OYk8GeaVRIKIfWiKj6rdEGKprLieeEai0GriKFvlG0UyakFwlxTdP2MnZ5cgRxZsfg

12th of the Amber Cold, in the 111th Year of the Second Age

12th of Joma Ag Umund in the Year 460th of Exalted Sigismund, 

As per the Renewed Iron Accord, Signed in the 110th Year of the Second Age/459th Year of Exalted Sigismund, The Grand-Kingdom of Urguan hereby Announces a Cultural Exchange Event within the Dual-Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska. A Chess Tournament will be held within the Capital of the Dual-Kingdom: Karosgrad, upon the Palace Grounds. There will be a Trophy Handed out to the Winner of the Tournament, for those willing to test their mettle, whilst friendlier games available for the participation of all those who wish to come.

CHESS TOURNAMENT

I. The Chess Tournament will be held on two boards outside the Palace of Karosgrad. 

II: Competitors will be arranged into pairs to compete against each other, with the winner of each pair moving to the next round.

III: The winner of the chess Tournament will be granted the honorific title of ‘Chess Grandmaster’, confirmed to them by the receiving of a Chess Grandmaster Trophy, as well as prize of mina.

IV: If you are interested in competing, please reply to this announcement stating your name and your race. These will be compiled by the Grand Ambassador of Urguan for the Tournament.

Other available games:

I. Naughts & Crosses

II: Hanseti Chess

Spoiler

Essentially the game ‘Sorry!

III: Bowling

Spoiler

Multiple players - roll 1d10, over 7 rounds. Person with the highest total wins.

EVENT LOCATION & TIME

The Karosgrad Palace grounds

The Snow’s Maiden, In the 113th Year of the Second Age

Msitza Ag Dargund, In the 462nd Year of Exalted Sigismund

Spoiler

23rd January, 4pm @ Karosgrad Palace Ground

Signed,

Her Excellency, Viorica Kortrevich, Grand Lady of the Morrivi Court

His Lordship, Aurik Bishop, Baron of Ostervik, Ambassador to Urguan

Dagmir Grandaxe, Grand Ambassador of Urguan

Spoiler

In before someone uses stockfish to win the chess game