THE DAWN OF DUNGRIMM'S GYM.

xMuted

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

Year 112 of the Second Age

ᚷᚤᛗ ᛒᚱᛟ'ᛋ ᛞᛟᚾᛏ ᛚᛟᛋᛖ

THE DAWN OF DUNGRIMM’S GYM.

ᚷᛖᛏ ᛋᚹᛟᛚᛖ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛒᚢᚠᚠ

In the past decades I, Sigrun Ireheart have witnessed a drastic change in Urguan, the muscled men of the past have dwindled in number in favour of Voidal Mages and politicians who care not for their body.

These people are all extremely competent in their respective fields and this is not a missive of disrespect, yet it is a missive that I have the solution for these people to improve themselves.

I, Sigrun Ireheart announce the Dawn of Dungrimm’s Gym.

OrJ5MVmCOskIfZaU4ef9mCGaUdvcXgL-AmCsVcHFbeKTqLpbL8vuvUTyOMTnu4kbMrT0Q64P2664sKJUFXxOjw3gddj1cOpxvoV0iU13GzYKwB2lgVpm2JA4G2lEGoOI4dckrQIgwCDmgG5aOUnKLpDex01MV9YA4JCIqaJXCNev8ssto4gu74CK_WYvSQ

[!]
An artistic depiction of the inside of Dungrimm’s gym.

Inside the gym rests alot of equipment to help better one’s body, from strength training with the benchpress, barbells and deadlift to strengthening your core with the pull-up bar. Dungrimm’s gym truly offers everything needed to better yourself physically and mentally. I have even installed a water cooler for the weak, and an ale dispenser for the dwarves.

The best part of Dungrimm’s gym is that it is entirely free for everyone visiting Urguan to use.

LIFT ON!

Signed,
rDfQwh581jecgKod00xlqTghDgIIqGH19_z-A0htg10HeuK9OpGpjPVXwk99-bhENmka-pcGB05uqd4eTJ5i1OKVCbmrcuXzm2aK9k29wDJBqCKqOs5byAD-fWy5UXYAluBex1f1lb_YFtbbzWxGlbF3SGXGaWZyYWxgP_vo5yaOwCsbeZrIQorOSUND8A
Grand Master of War, Clan Father of the Irehearts, Champion of the Wilds,
Grand Champion of Urguan, Master of Dungrimm’s Gym,
Urguan’s chess Grand Master.

The Order of the Golden Lion prepares to send vast quantities of fitness food and alchemical protein supplements to the Gym of Dungrimm to aid the dwarves in become the swole, chiseled gods they know they can be. 

"Narvok oz Dungrimm!" Garedyn cheered. "Yipee!"

Kaito would read the missive sent to him by his friend, "Alright, this might be one the coolest training areas I have ever seen. I'll make sure to check it out."

"Ah dunnae' know iffeh' ah' race t'ats naturalleh' strong by et'self and trains evereh day in teh moine needs ah gym ya fooken' clown, teh fokken ees' closed eveah' since Norli left" says the Dwarf before ripping the papper to shreds and punching a hole inside of his wooden wall.

Edited by Charles The Bald

Thalgrim Goldhand, owning a ten percent stake in the gym schemes to institute paid membership.

"Can humans get a membership too?" Ser Vlad ponders as he walked by the gym.

"Haha! Finally! Sulian! I will have to meet this Gymmaster! For now another Gym can stand besides The Iron Temple as premier places where LADS get HENCHED!" The beautiful high elf bodybuilder packs an extra jar of oil for when he visits the dwarves

Ursus Grandaxe chuckles in Voidal Scion as he tossed the anvil he was lifting over with a hefty grunt.

An old orc smiles the tusked smile with joy, seeing that his dwed friends finally decided to have their own gym.

[!]

A masked figure inspects the missive, a low hum of amusement heard.

"Hehehe. . . . I'll have a looksee, then. . . ."