Grand Fishing Tournament of Almaris

oryP

Grand Fishing Tournament of Almaris
112 of the Second Age

I am Hreidunn of the Fishing Guild of Almaris, the dedicated Harbormaster. I entice those around Almaris to join in my contest. One to claim the title of King of Fishing, it will be a daring challenge. I wish that the Fishermen and Fisherwomen of Almaris are up to my task. We will host several preliminary challenges in each Fishing Hub.

The hubs of our Fishing Guild and locations of the tournament in question:

Kingdom of Haense 
The Ashen Realm of Nor’asath
Duchy of Helious

The Iron Horde of Krugmar
Ronam Manor of Urguan
Hefruum of Urguan

The victors of each preliminary round will be granted 25 minas each. The victor of the Championship after the preliminaries will be granted 250 mina and the Crown of Fishing.

Spoiler

All Times and Dates for said events will be given to respective event leaders in given Nations, Settlements, and Vassals

Hreidunn, First Harbormaster of the Fishing Guilds of Almaris

tJz6lzc2pOGvBNtSsIBpunBuZd66indC81aaEiGiHLnc3Re6xRs_rXAex4Yvs-amEVRnLOGqWqYhNmFsAPyvXdSJgMa28fnbt3TFPrik1lUJo6vKYP-8_utUCpeHZJHuBJsdilqgknr5InLuBFA2qPfDuqa4ORfXU7wWzC7Lt-HupC7JahGgQhumKMzaYQ

Sylvanas 'Drakon' Annungilben
fFnZPVm1yiO6zYUVcz5CJKg1uXRjkSUp_FoF5vqQDrEW1XvrPdPZ_UvJaO2UXLB8XLbhrj_NR92UMm-1AtbM90CYefvSCVeGf3RJrsty0bZKkqE-h9a5vK-ACWNA4aw7PcrE8FQCqp-kQO7vEuoxi1vxvcoeTJtLELKqRAE6w2gbLkJ9PtZj_PRnjUILMw

Garedyn smiled as he read the missive. "Toime for our fisherdwed teh foinalleh shoine."