To Conquer Fire

Lhindir_

pNIuX46QkBt-5UMSOupS2jfp76j9x10EIIv8AByfDnqBQVGqtYuEs4h4dAu0l1Hnh-8swhmjkaHQvOO5HbtsbZ5rpQHFAdqnwpksXaPQMy3Q3NkpTuC6A7ITucX_nk-_tRsxlgh0uG41jCN7FkBTtHkSQRF8UAEWJxaZTLxCIiyvsGCugXHcAbn8m6UK0Q

Fantasy Music - Victory or Death

The following missive was specifically addressed to the Nephilim and Heralds of Azdromoth, known only to they alone.

g9WdRYFXD7i0TRN_B1REiwyaK1RhU3AGiL490162geXB1uPRsAlZ0CkxwOSRJKNLSzLF1IQvA6e1cQcsrbKSfvgt7x2NeaiYVl0HieRREmgeo6UPutgjVffe5zxDxM6WxWmmT-mYHUzqTCLeA_BQSbxObAFIvsgC_ymKyxxLyAFkpQXyUg19ijQtdvxKcg

TO THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES ‘NEPHILIM’ OR ‘HERALD’

It is in FIRE that our kind is purged of impurity, and risen anew in our Father’s image - Azdromoth, The Titan, Firstborn of this earth. It is in the crucible of ADVERSITY that we are tried, and that we prove our mettle. And so the time has come once more for my kin to show their worth. We strike at the undead aberration that the Necromancers have made of our once-grand, distant cousin of Cloudbreaker - to lay it to rest once and for all. Only the best, the most capable, may stand in this endeavor. 

SHOW ME YOUR ARE WORTHY.

THE SPIRE OF TOR AZDROTH. MEET ME, AND MAY THE FIRE IN YOUR VEINS SHOW THE STRENGTH OF THE FIRSTBORN.

- Aulkhorian, Inquisitor of the Firstborn.

Somewhere, in an underground office. Unware of any missive. A shaman, looks up from her desk. And sets the pen aside. 

"You know...I wonder if Azdrazi dream of flaming sheep."

"Azdromoth's a big ol' lame lizard who has turned from our dark voluptuous queen's path of ruin! No way, no how these little lizards even hold a candle to our glorious bone lord, we're gonna make sure they're good as dead this time." The lowest of Skeletal minions, Deadward, proclaims amongst the new brethren of Iblees.