[✗] Siliti Amendment- Ethereal Metabolism

lemonke

Edit: Changing the CDs of the death mechanic, only those timers, anything else is the same.

Ethereal Metabolism - Combative:

The silit condition is a product of an array of intangible blood magic enchantments known as marrows. This inherent magic grants them a host of boons and banes, the core of their state.

Before(Original Lore):

Spoiler

-Bled out. The silit will regenerate after 1 IRL day.
-Organ failure, disembowelment, stabbed through the heart, etc. The silit will regenerate after 2 IRL days.
-Beheaded, dismembered. The silit will regenerate after 3 IRL days. 

-Burnt or withered to ashes. The silit will regenerate after an IRL month.

After(Edited):

Spoiler

-Bled out. The silit will regenerate after  30 IRL mins.
-Organ failure, disembowelment, stabbed through the heart, etc. The silit will regenerate after 1 IRL hour.
-Beheaded, dismembered. The silit will regenerate after 1 IRL day.

-Burnt or withered to ashes. The silit will regenerate after 3 IRL days.

Or(Other option) PLEASE READ THIS ONE BELOW, I JUST CHANGED ONE NUMBER.

Spoiler

-Organ failure, disembowelment, stabbed through the heart, etc. The silit will regenerate after 2 IRL days.

-Burnt or withered to ashes. The silit will regenerate after an IRL week.

Purpose: I do believe the previous time stamps are a overkill and for a CA that isn't so powerful( Siliti do have a lot of drawbacks tbh); It really does make it a needless nerf and unfun to play, it gives no character development. I have seen stronger CAs and magics alike having less trouble both in death and ressurect. This is a simple suggestion, LT could change the times how they deem them fit( like making the last one, a week instead of three  days etc... all up to y'all ) or deny ig. I did it on my phone, I apologize for the poor format.

Plus, there are many things that can oneshot, or burn them whole easily and most of them are hard counters. I know there's a way to bring them back but it does bring in another ordeal which ought to relay on other many people and nevertheless, it does not justify the one month etc... at least not in my opinion. With all the magic, alchemy stuff and so on going on- Siliti would suffer quite a lot, rendering the CA tedious and basically enforcing a mentality which would render people less willingly to interect due to them not wanting to wait a lot. I hope it will  be taken into consideration.

I will mention again the ritual, there are stronger stuff that have less troublesome mechanics and like this, I feel like a middleground could be found to make everything a little on the same level and less annoying. Maybe the ritual could be changed too a little bit? 

Change it to an IRL week instead

45 minutes ago, E__V__O said:

Change it to an IRL week instead

That's what I thought tbh. I'll let LT decide that in the end, if you look at the last bit- I did mention that! Ty regardless

My plan is to get it shortned at least a little bit.

I believe the original pushes for greater cooperation within covens

36 minutes ago, Spindle said:

I believe the original pushes for greater cooperation within covens

They can still cooperate but at least, now, frank the siliti wouldn’t be forced to wait one month because people don't do anything or don't listen and so on. There are other ways to cooperate and like this, a consequence would be there without being too heavy just for the sake of it. There are many situations that would cause it to be annoying and If I'm not mistaken(which I might be, feel free to correct me) the people within the coven don't know if x frank the siliti died, unlike a specific other magic, which does cover this problem very well. Imagine not being able to play your character for a month because some random goons ganked you in combat rp or some other bullshit. There’s no need to be this heavy-leaning, and as I said, there are many other ways on how they could cooperate and regardless, like this- a small degree of consequence will always be present without making it an annoying process which would burn out people and clearly making things not comfortable(I have barely seen covens cooperate and I'm sure this heavy punishement aint going to do that). 

Hopefully my answer is well enough. I could give a more expanded one but I'm not in position rn.

cries in soft pk on death and having to gather a whole community to manually revive after being forced to murder hobo

1 minute ago, Diogen said:

cries in soft pk on death and having to gather a whole community to manually revive after being forced to murder hobo

We can take the L together

2 hours ago, lemonke said:

i'm personally fine with these time limits, they're not too long. the biggest problem really is the fact that if someone burns you, you're off the persona for a whole month, now that part is ridiculous

Just now, Diogen said:

i'm personally fine with these time limits, they're not too long. the biggest problem really is the fact that if someone burns you, you're off the persona for a whole month, now that part is ridiculous

That's the huggest problem, yeah. I still feel like for what siliti offer- the other are too much too- since they are too common. I don't know how's the situation with fw but waiting games are something I personally dislike. Especially if they are needlessy complicated.

Isn't there a ritual, maybe blood-magic (I'm not too sure), where a group of Siliti may revive a fallen Silit in-spite of the CD?

29 minutes ago, PXY said:

Isn't there a ritual, maybe blood-magic (I'm not too sure), where a group of Siliti may revive a fallen Silit in-spite of the CD?

I regarded it in the post, yeah. It still doesn't work well and especially with how the community is built IC- it should not have high CDs like one month. I gave some examples, feel free to read the comments too and lmk what you think. It is a bit more complicated and the purpose of this- is also to find a middle ground.

Edit: We should have more comfortable systems around these things- like frost witches, or well, Siliti- should have a better middle ground to make the CA less annoying and more fun. As I stated, there are stronger with less consequences.

Reducing burning to death from a month to a week would make sense but I don't see why the others should be made essentially negligible.

10 minutes ago, ClassyBells said:

Reducing burning to death from a month to a week would make sense but I don't see why the others should be made essentially negligible.

Since many people, even in dms suggested that. I mase another Optional which does change only the monthly one!

I retract my previous statement

1 hour ago, lemonke said:

I regarded it in the post, yeah. It still doesn't work well and especially with how the community is built IC- it should not have high CDs like one month. I gave some examples, feel free to read the comments too and lmk what you think. It is a bit more complicated and the purpose of this- is also to find a middle ground.

Edit: We should have more comfortable systems around these things- like frost witches, or well, Siliti- should have a better middle ground to make the CA less annoying and more fun. As I stated, there are stronger with less consequences.

If it dosnt work ic due to community why try to circumvent it. Lol.