[✗] Siliti Amendment- Ethereal Metabolism

lemonke

I think the CD is fine, personally, but if it it was going to change, make it 2 IRL weeks for being burned to death, at least. Otherwise do 3 IRL weeks, or don't change it at all

Late to the party, apologies. Enjoying Finland ;^) . I dig and appreciate the enthusiasm but have nothing to add to the existing comments, this isn't a necessary or good edit and contradicts the spirit of the writing. I want siliti to remain mid roughly speaking and death timers aren't the place to explore tweaking them for the better.

A dead silit has to rely on people reaching out through the rite of reflection to find out they're dead and then wrangle their court for revival. The many reasons either of those steps may not happen are reason enough for them to wait out the timer. Alt characters are good for gut health! 

3 hours ago, Zarsies said:

Late to the party, apologies. Enjoying Finland ;^) . I dig and appreciate the enthusiasm but have nothing to add to the existing comments, this isn't a necessary or good edit and contradicts the spirit of the writing. I want siliti to remain mid roughly speaking and death timers aren't the place to explore tweaking them for the better.

A dead silit has to rely on people reaching out through the rite of restraints to find out their dead and then wrangle their court for revival. The many reasons either of those steps may not happen are reason enough for them to wait out the timer. Alt characters are good for gut health! 

As I stated above, this "post" Isn't for me, I simply don't like the situation of the siliti as whole and how they live freerent in people's mind(I have a lot of side characters and whenever it would happen, i'm covered). I do appreciate your commet as loreholder and some of the people who plays and played Siliti up there. I do understand about the cooperation thing but in my opinion how they stand both in balance and what they can do, one month is a lil too much. Mind so that Lotc is a game regardless of whatever deep and poetic-like point of view people might have or say; sometimes things(Always on my pov) need to be lowered down as in there are  many things that are too- hardcore around this server, and especially people's mindset. I would have done more if I had a chance in my position and I wanted to try it out. I'm sure my life wont change if it gets denied and through the post I already gathered some ideas and the like. I shall see to ask it to be denied to respect your idea of it.

I hope I was clear enough but I really appreciate that you commented here, Zar. I'm gathering ideas in general and as I said this is an attempt. Once I return from england- I'll talk with you beforehand and laid down ideas. Since you are one of the lore holders, feel free to dm me on discord for any concern you might have and if you want to hear the idea I built around the things people suggested here, I would be happy to oblige.

This lore has been denied. 

Self denied.