Down voting on the forums?

Tabby64

Should the forums have a down vote?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Should the forums have a down vote?

• Yes downvoting should be on the forums to spread people's opinions.
    • No downvoting will spread toxicity and is not fit for LOTC.

As if folks would let you deprive them of their low effort dopamine hits. Pfffffffft.

On 1/20/2023 at 4:57 AM, Tabby64 said:

Just curious what other people think. Nothing official, its but a simple survey.

you can just not upvote

On 1/19/2023 at 11:04 PM, Asutto said:

Agree with Tree. If you're going to disagree with someone make it public. Don't hide behind a red arrow and white numbers.

Sometimes I don't want to type a longwinded reply, as it's not worth my time and energy. A simple downvote works just as fine if I disagree but don't feel it necessary to write out a comment.

44 minutes ago, GamblersPalm said:

Sometimes I don't want to type a longwinded reply, as it's not worth my time and energy. A simple downvote works just as fine if I disagree but don't feel it necessary to write out a comment.

The entire voting system is a mess, it allows people to farm rep just by posting memes, I've noticed that people with high rep seem to think they are untouchable and that the rules don't apply to them

On 5/29/2023 at 6:17 AM, Eldritch Lagomoprha said:

The entire voting system is a mess, it allows people to farm rep just by posting memes, I've noticed that people with high rep seem to think they are untouchable and that the rules don't apply to them

im untouchable and the rules don't apply to me pissant. 

mens-royal-king-costume.jpg

Remove both ez

Wanna approve or disapprove? Comment, add smth to the convo

if people could downvote me then people might downvote me :( and then i would never get to change the stupidass member rank i set when i was in high school