In Loving Memory of Dantory

HogoBojo

Rest in peace, Dantory❤️

May he rest in peace and my condolences to his friends and family 

There are no words that could describe how much of a joy he was. I wish the best for his family.

My condolences to those who knew him and his family. I hope he is at peace now and that his legacy will live on. 

I didn't know him personally, but he sounds like a gem. Condolences to his family and may he rest well. Our community rallies in times of need and I am proud of everyone for their kindness and respect during this time. Lots of love to Dantory. 

Rest in peace to a long-time friend of many on LOTC. I did not know him personally, but I offer my deepest condolences to his friends and family. He was loved by so many. 

Best Flower Pixels GIFs | Gfycat

Throughout my tenure on LOTC, I have encountered many friendly faces, many who I would consider my buddies. But rarely those a close friend. Szander was among those few. I've much to tell and say about Szander, and how he was marvelous and how he impacted my life positively. But those deserving to know of these feats shall already know. Rest well, Wayfarer. With the sun above, an adventure awaits us. 

Edited by DahStalker

While I have come too late to have met him, this is an evident loss for both the community and the world. Rest in peace, Dantory. May your mind and loved ones be at ease, and your memory preserved.