In Loving Memory of Dantory

HogoBojo

One of the kindest and most genuine people in existence that always knew how to brighten the day of whoever he was around in vcs, playing Dungeons and Dragons with the homies, doing tavern RP, making videos with, or just goofing around to make someones day. He was one of the most incredible people that I've ever been friends with and I am grateful for the impact he's made on my life. Everyone that knew him can attest to the fact that he was a living saint. As Hayley said, a new adventure awaits for him and I know he'd want everyone to cherish the good in this world over the negative. His life was dedicated to spreading kindness, so if you wish to honor him or remember that, keep that in mind. Remember at the end of the day we all are people and your interactions with others matter and can make an impact. Give flowers to a stranger, donate to mental health organizations, compliment those that might need a pick me up, as a man who was too good for this world it's what he would have wanted to be done.

Rest easy Szander, I'll miss you man.

An indescribable loss, to his family and friends. He was an incredible human being. I’m going to miss you, so much. 

I will miss you dearly brother, rest now for you have deserved it. One day, when my time on this miserable earth comes to an end, we will meet again, laugh on all the great memories we created, shared and cherished together.

Your friend,
Arygon

I first met Dantory years ago way way back in 2015 in old Savoy. Back then he had the exact same qualities of compassion, kindness and positivity that he maintained later in life. I'd honestly never met a more free spirit than him. Dantory brought good energy and vibes wherever he went, and his charisma and ability to make people laugh was infectious. The world is going to be a lot colder of a place without him in it.

Most important of all, I think, is that he was a dreamer. He owned his own clothing brand, and he wanted to eventually move to Japan one day. He'll never get to realize those dreams now, and out of all of this I think that's what definitely hurts the most.

Fly high brother. Your legacy lives on in the hearts and minds of those who were fortunate enough to know you, and within this community who treasured you. My biggest regret is that I didn't reach out to you as much as I should've when you were still with us.

Spoiler

For those who want to check out Dantory's streetwear brand, I've dropped a link to the website below. He had a real keen eye for minimalist streetwear fashion and would have made it so far.

https://www.beakind.net/collections/all

Dantory was one of the most genuine people you could ever meet. He was honest, and open, sharing his dreams and struggles alike. He would always lend an ear if you needed to talk, a true friend to those lucky enough to know him.

His loss is devastating, but I hope that we can all remember him for the light that he was. Rest easy, Szander.

I simply don't want it to be real. It simply can't be. What a brilliant mind and good heart, gone too soon. ****. 

I knew him mostly in name, but my heart weeps so bad for him and his family as if he were my own kin. A loss in this community is a terrible thing, no matter how big or small. 

I urge all of you folks to take a small moment and appreciate those around you both here and in flesh and blood. Life can change in an instant, and it's important to cherish those you love and care for. 

Rest in Peace, Szander, and may your memory live on. 

I have many regrets when it comes to Szander, when I met him a few years back. Joining VC with him every day used to be such a bliss, and his last messages to me were asking to play his brother. He was a joy to everyone he spoke to, and ran a charity to support others in need. Normally don't post on these sort of stuff, as I feel that it would be hollow words for people I do not know, but Dantory was different.

He always wanted my sword of dormant power. He is the true wielder of the sword of dormant power. 

Long live the king. 

May he Rest in Peace..

Was always a fun guy to chat with, my best wishes to his family 

Remember the days Dan would bug me to do his math homework and we'd laugh for hours on end. Miss you bud, we all do. 

not going to spill my heart out here, because quite frankly szander would call me a ***** and say that i'm cringe! please hug ur friends, tell ur family u love them, compliment a stranger, be the change u want to see. my twin flame&my brother, i love you forever and more 

619C6AC9-467D-4F39-9F80-1E84B4C87E6D.jpg

Spoiler

02f3c5f0db243dba354f1f075b7ac475.png

8c1b1e02c58eb57dc6a73823d063b813.png

unknown.png

fcuuckin_eeee.png

2020-12-15_17.31.04.png

b0caf2bc3ff63282431b513af07e6ea7-png.jpg

8a7f5410f8438c984633d105ee485954-jpg.jpg

20201026_184154.png

2020-11-30_21.37.31.png

2020-12-10_18.36.26.png

wtf.png

If there was anyone in this community that made me feel there was another duplicate of myself in terms of screaming like Apes in VC or saying the dumbest shit and giggling our asses off at anything, yet at the same time had a soul purer than the whitest ice in winter, then it was you Dantory. The only thing I regret in my life was not knowing you earlier. We grew so ******* close in a span of a few months, and you were one of the reasons why Petra had a shit-ton activity. You carried the US time zone alone with Mikhail. Your charisma, dedication, kindness, dreams, and so many other reasons are innumerable and that's why people started to flock over.  I swear to god, your loss has ruined me personally and I don't really know what I can do to make things appear the same way as you were here since you're not here anymore. We were always talking at 2 am about anything and everything. We both never were embarrassed to share shit with each other. We were real with everything. I need to cut this paragraph short since I know if I don't I'll probably need the whole forum page just for myself to explain how much I was happy to know you and how much I ******* miss you, man. 

Myself, Wayfarer, Petra, LOTC, and this world will never be the same without you, and we all will miss you so damn much. As they say, the prettiest flowers always get plucked first... But I know you'll be waiting for us on the other side. If you were not the sun of this world, then you were the moon that shuns many people in their darkest hours.

Fly high up, Dantory, but don't fly up that high, since I want to feel closer to you while we're still living. I love you, brother.

19 hours ago, rukio said:

I simply don't want it to be real. It simply can't be. What a brilliant mind and good heart, gone too soon. ****. 

Literally this. Goodbye Dantory, thank you so much. You affected so many people's lives here in ways you probably didn't realise and there's going to be a lot of people left behind here who will remember you. Hope you are resting peacefully right now o7