THE OPENING OF FURNITURE & HOME DESIGN {FAHD} IS UPON US!

TheGekko

Tiwari’s Furniture And Home Designing Workshop

yTstRuSJE_sO-OE2Z5dCkWGvtf07IKgFTfuevt0wZwOpnucJmYV2zzcTZCw3Z_zcS1_L2lH7rwURef94l5YGNALXEYDon50QI6wlbE6-Tic4q36wHt04JWjSV7vZH4V2w8gmwisIecnyhp_0Asl8w8c1qBV0DifMyRPLI1Q2JFaVzLGgajt_V3mjsntJbw

DEAR NEW HOMEOWNERS, BUSINESS FOLK AND PEOPLE WHO COULD USE A FRESH LOOK FOR THEIR ENVIRONMENT!

I, Tiwari, hereby announce the opening of my new business; Furniture crafting and interior decorating! With my business, I hope to serve people’s needs in acquiring furniture of their choosing to fill their homes, or any other type of interior needs, up with! I am also capable of helping you design interior spaces in a theme that you deem fit for the room(s) you need. 

Are you in need of any one of these services that I can provide you with? Do you wish to see some of my creations? Then I suggest you come see me in Lurin at Riva 9 where you can also leave me a note with your information so we can book a meeting regarding what you need along with the price!

Every order from you will help me grow this business into something bigger so I can help more and more people and expand on my furniture creation capabilities. So, I hope to see an order from you soon!

-Tiwari (Director of FAHD)

[!] The displayed address can be seen has been changed since the current address is taped on with a small lap of paper. If the lap is removed, behind it, it says 'Axolotl 2'

Edited by TheGekko