SUMMONS TO THE AULIC COURT OF HANSETI-RUSKA: Audo Weiss

SupaSaMM

SUMMONS TO THE AULIC COURT OF HANSETI-RUSKA:

Lord Audo Weiss 

527Y2eTwiCUZM1lWLm06jb87EURmerRssSpP-KxRttIKFnS0Bg66wbXnayWNzmX7qak57Czl0EgUTz0YTb7uy0Wy1UcO28VYKnVL4Vn7zr4U3fplxNkMR-IN9pNReZp86TyXWwn9D98UMLNCnakHO1tGbHBQcauCcB9lOIc7KHxWMRBFS9lzPk6Mb2KItQ

Issued by

Ser Atilan Viktor Bishop

On the 19th of Tov and Yeremy, 461 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

Following the filing of a civil claim regarding the supposed assault by the defendant, the Office of the Justiciar sees fit to summon Lord Audo Weiss to the Aulic Court of Hanseti-Ruska. The investigation of the charges began due to the jovenaar seeing visible signs of injury upon Stefan Af Don calling for court dealing with injuries that Audo had inflicted upon him. 

As such, the Office of the Justiciar sees it fit to summon this individual to appear before the Aulic Court to state their cases on the evidence. Should they fail to attend Court, the Crown will consider such an admission of guilt and the presiding Jovenaar shall issue their sentence wherein they shall be considered criminals within our lands. 

The defendant, Lord Audo Wiess shall appear before the Aulic Court and answer for the following charges:

VIII

Let he who harms another outside of battle be guilty of Assault.

I swear the contents of this summons to be true and accurate to the best of my knowledge before Godan.

MONN TAMORT OE SPARVEED,

Ser Atilan Viktor Bishop, Jovenaar of Haenseti-Ruksa, 

Knight of the Order of the crow

Lady Via Weiss is confused, as her eldest and favorite brother would never harm someone unless he was harmed first! And therefore, that means the stinky adult was lying and trying to get him in trouble. The four year old began to plan on how she might be able to aid her beloved brother in this farce of a trial!

Felix Weiss read the missive. 

"Lord Bishop is either a nitwit or a drunk. Audo had just come from a battle that practically determined  fate of the world, and has never committed a crime in his life. He is then assaulted by some random miscreant, and he is the one dragged into court?" He shook his head.

"What nonsense this court system is. Shame on all involved. My son is a good man, a patriot, and a veteran. Lord Bishop should treat our soldiers with more respect. I hope my son's trial isnt so mismanaged as Lord Bishop's first circus of a court was." He crumpled up the missive and tossed it into the bin. 

Verónica shook her head at Atilan's incompetence

2 minutes ago, SethWolf said:

Felix Weiss read the missive. 

"Lord Bishop is either a nitwit or a drunk. Audo had just come from a battle that practically saved the world. He is then assaulted by some random miscreant, and he is the one dragged into court?" He shook his head.

"What nonsense this court system is. Shame on all involved. My son is a good man, a patriot, and a veteran. Lord Bishop should treat our soldiers with more respect. I hope my son's trial isnt so mismanaged as Lord Bishop's first circus of a court was."

Verónica couldn't agree with Felix more.. Should she know his comments that is

Laurelie de Pelear "what in the world.... what is this man doing?" she asked looking to her dog

"Even I am confusings!" says Herulian Sitzmeyer Ratkovic, lawyer of Stefan af Don, "I was of thinkings we would press charges to stabbing man! But now we are being bring to court? I mean, okay! Is weird, but okay! Is not bad as time mother was crushed by windmill, she go splat all over Vidaus, was scary, spent three days cleaning her up."

Audo had just come from a battle that practically saved the world. He is then assaulted by some random miscreant, and he is the one dragged into court?

The court is only happening because the plaintiff has called for it! And Atilan is only having the court, because the assaulted wishes it because from an unbaised opinion, it can be seen that there is a trial is able to be had. 

“Hmmm they drag My son into court, after he Gave his life for the motherland, Que carajo Estos  Haenseni de creen?”

Maria Looked to Missive with absolute confusion and a bit of frustration.

Audo Weiss rested the missive to his side, upon his bench in his garden as his cast his gaze skyward. This nonsense, this failure to do justice by him and people would threaten everything he had worked so hard for. Would people really look upon him now as someone who would do such a thing? "Wouldn't anyone have ******* defended themselves..?" His head dipped, to hold it in his hands. "Ag to throw ea to the wolves with this jovenaar. The auwn that let his niece into the private court? The auwn that is summoned to return to the Duma to answer for the trial..? ...GOD are vy testing ea..?" He muttered as he hunched over, resting his face in his hands.

Shadow and darkness controlled Milonir of Whitehall's visage. Night set on the BSK keep in Karosgrad. Candlelight danced off of the lad's acne-ridden cheeks, as the news of these RIDICULOUS summons were told all throughout the BSK barracks. A comrade, who had just returned from saving the entire world, was being summoned to answer ridiculous charges. The fire served to illuminate the white-hot rage that burned in the young armsman's eyes. Anger radiating from every pore of his body, the portly young guard set out to collect his allies and closest friends to make sure this was made right. 

"Is outrage. Audo iz hero of entire realm, agree many. Vould never harm eny vithout reason, and risk position. Ser Bishop gone too far." 

The 15 year old Brother Armsman of Saint Karl prepares to stand with his friends in House Weiss. 

The elven medic would be sat in his under-construction office in Lurin, reading a missive that had been sent to him via House Weiss. He perked a brow, reading over a few sections before the former-captain took out a pen.

11 hours ago, Awesam5555 said:

Following the filing of a civil claim regarding the supposed assault of the defendant,

The elf began to scribble out 'defendant.' In it's place, he wrote 'Plaintiff.' He would murmur, "The defendant cannot be the one filing the claim, even I know that." He then moved on and continued reading.

Now that he had done his revision, he finally read it through. He shook his head, sighing. "What is the legal proceedings of Haense doing these days?" He'd ask, clearly disappointed by the entire situation as he then stood. Filing the revised version of the missive away. He didn't have all of the details, and found himself needing said details. Perhaps a visit was in order.

Kor'garr the Clanless's thick brows raise at the visual onslaught of legal jargon, until suddenly clarity sparks within his crimson gaze. The orc reads the paper once more, quill and ink already underlining distinctive quotes and names of particular importance. With a final huff the thin paper is crumpled slightly by bulky and ink-stained digits.

"Did nub diz akkuzed zoldyur klomp en dah Zeej uv Balian aginzt dah nubded? Wehl, dah Kaktuz Weekli iz ulreddi gunna rileeze dah prozeedingz uv'ag Zpiritual tryul... Whoi not annownz'ag Zhara wun az wehl? Kor'garr zhuld pak zum zuppliez agh meyk'ag vizit tu deez Kourtz." With that, the greyskin pins the missive to the side of his bookshelf and begins organizing a satchel for the upcoming journey...

[OOC Translation and announcement]

Spoiler

"Didn't this accused soldier fight in the Siege of Balian against the Undead? Well, the Kaktuz Weekli is already going to release the proceedings of a Spiritual trial... Why not announce a human one as well? Kor'garr should pack some supplies and make a visit to these courts."

[THIS WILL BE MENTIONED IN THE UPCOMING KAKTUZ WEEKLI, ENJOY THE MEDIA ATTENTION]