DUNGRIMM'S DUMBBELL! [EVENT]

xMuted

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

ᛞᚢᚾᚷᚱᛁᛗᛗ'ᛋ ᛞᚢᛗᛒᛒᛖᛚᛚ

DUNGRIMM’S DUMBBELL.

ᚨ ᛗᛖᛋᛋᚨᚷᛖ ᚠᚱᛟᛗ ᛞᚢᚾᚷᚱᛁᛗᛗ

On the 112 of the Second Age i believe us dwarves to have been blessed by one of the Brathmordakin themselves, I believe Dungrimm has approved of Mine, Ulfar Starbreaker and Angr Ireheart’s hard work with our launching of Dungrimm’s gym and has granted us an even greater challenge. When me and Ulfar were having a nice chat about the possible expansion, we spotted quite the sight outside Urguan’s valley. We spotted what we have now dubbed ‘Dungrimm’s Dumbbell.’ inside the valley of Kal’Darakaan. It is a massive dumbbell, presumably used by Dungrimm himself for his exercise.

DvSZZFAPeNfq8EPQR6sapVj7vNSV3e0A03JHL0KE_hWLZBzet60q7ZUOVwZChT9V0MbE_nUoHmccfzmOl4CyYJQw2R27xt3fL5ZJmEuCY5fTf_aFi-LDUmVYtdpf3P3NDuWSJo3LFLV7-A9T6jQ02cN_YSZqbK4WcJveMH-gKFc2ytcPRQrBQ7K_u5Z-HQ

[!] A depiction of the Great Dumbbell.

As we should, I decided I shall host a contest to see what person holds hidden strength within themselves! Whoever can successfully lift the dumbbell off of the ground shall receive 250 mina for their prowess in strength, and shall gain 1/10th of the stocks in Dungrimm’s Gym.

It shall be hosted in a few stone days from now!

(OOC: The Event will be hosted at 28-1-2023, at 5 est.
Rules are simple, whoever rolls a 19/20 or higher twice in a row lifts the dumbbell off of the ground! Location is right outside in the valley of Urguan, head to Urguan and you can’t miss it.)

Garedyn The Green gave Sigrun the rep he so desperately desired.