MARCHING ONWARD

poki

MARCHING ONWARD

THE RESIGNATION OF LORD MARSHAL SVIATOSLAV JAROSLAVICH GODUNOV

WITH A NEW REIGN COMES NEW LEADERSHIP

0jCS06NeymHntD_EgpQNxyP6TPRh-vcv0aghugHGLOFJqpKutSgTD6REZgKjbS2-x0kH4C0JlH6YjqxffOJOYZ6gY-zghWKTd8JaViv0k5NwEwH9xIzrs5a7QBQcLcH2qver0RAs-J0mmL16MzkikxqPe7BnULjRGLcYOEp9hJA5e-DR0VAPCr3Z7pEYhw

"Victory is yours, like a wave crashing upon the shore, we have claimed our due."

BeSJmkLQ7wY4QGVIcxABTz78woZBjN4vSBLJKl7Mrz9l-91poSIMNR7FqO_U_6FpbbNMn1VbkjKSzJpNZQBFPyXI92XaUT-ECICCkTuEqeQ0WBlAt7LADOYmSBTW-VpjJVB20Sm-oHCcRJ9FISk-B8j91ljFiLUvUrKwxZ9Frk1sNATvr5EsbuLFVK3bLw

AN OFFICE LEFT WITHIN GOOD HANDS

As the setting sun casts its last rays upon my tenure as Lord Marshal, I must bid farewell to the post that has been my guiding star for eight long years. The time has come to pass on the torch of leadership to a new hand, one that will guide our kingdom to new horizons.

I am honored to announce that I have chosen Captain Felix Weiss as my successor, a man of unyielding steel and a heart of gold. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, he will lead our military forces to new heights of glory and strength.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the late King Karl the Third, who offered me a chance to serve under his guidance, His wisdom and navigation will forever be etched in my memory.

I also want to thank all of the soldiers, officers and members of the military who have served under my command. Your bravery and dedication have been like a beacon of hope in dark times, and I am humbled by the sacrifices you have made for our kingdom.

As I step down, I do so with a sense of pride and accomplishment. I know that Hanseti-Ruska will continue to prosper and thrive under the leadership of Captain Felix Weiss and I look forward to watching our kingdom grow and flourish in the years to come.

Farewell my comrades and may God and his Majesty guide you.

His Excellency, Lord Sviatoslav Jaroslavich Godunov, Lord Marshal of the Brotherhood of St. Karl, Baron of Verskaya

Spoiler

[OOC]

A few people I’d like to thank during my time in the BSK/as Marshal

@Buffsanta & @GMRO Thanks for giving me the opportunity as a relatively new member to be able to hold this position & play as Lord Marshal

@Dymase & @SethWolf You guys really drove most of the posts, etc and making this all happen, although it perhaps was not the most expected outcome, it was still a fun run.

@Kaladin Stormblessed & @Greehn/@liz U guys are real 1s fr, pvp n dat

@sashimichopped ALSO a real 1

Anyways although it was not perfect, it was still fun and I trust Seth and the rest of the officer core to have the BSK left in good hands (fr!)

Omof50Ia5aeLjeJ_56tOF5aPVdUkvyyPKatBsaQEJFLk6aR8cBGwZegyn0rbjnT5f0RGyd2KnLs95vFAaiiiNG6jYKoFCvKSpZlSjJli_zm0BpE9JbLD4vZ-w4mLPebPQ6KZ8hcwaARJ7W9UA7RmHgSizJF662Ec4Y1CnjXwr15t46MAR_3X6hEBySXm8g

EAFDpoiqurYYCvRgpq7DeJ6ryCULyHwslSm66P4kklMlE9iq0SpGn0ZskklEq2kQpfrIfTzcXc-csRLaGYQzPROChX7QUR-Qdb3w-k4kUQrpOcgvHDHgmWC_6jpqBGfZD9fPuRRhoO_0ohM2VO6Rar_jVIF5fkk6CV1TASKflE4MnlkcRGHnlXuY_Z1tXg

sgLmSslKwVudMzDwtM8ppdrCRsUUugQLU_HNcGH9w-8r76GIaInhIfIWGASZJt_SBHo-YHYWouqC4Vd2ezAODdbcbE3E7_Z3Mo2q_IwwfY1Ec4FehU7h6D6eIngB-aQzC4KNVqWVCvLJbn0UsmDRfW5M_QNIoobbZR4PzGm9XVBODuCKtW3Sw5VoQ3bEmA

Jndkh885Qqg4k8xfm_P3VZas_-_L7IxDlh9ewlc5zHOAzHsqVdx7gLcOdXx6cT8Z9CsOZrMKTM4a5SZ4nzjbzwQPkpHnhL4JLMfFdJgPNv8cRt8hlXpkzyWgu6ylHVZ_mu2rjyV0OaMJ57oTwZX_wXv-F53P1offGfjjRIcwYg-jPWVKI_Geec1VXHDf5Q

Lieutenant Baldrum Colborn offers a salute to the now resigning Lord Marshal "It was an honor to serve alongside eym"

A goofy, yet lazy smile fell upon Alyona Godunov's face. "Finally, papej will come home!" Sviatoslav's eldest jabbered. 

"It has been an honour, Sviatoslav." Remarked Ophelie, offering her Lord Marshal one last salute.