A FESTIVAL OF CLEAR SKIES

Mady

Z5HAaGBJz1rgHqjBB1mv7r-xmFpv2PNGsLVUqp15BdKtUhAQ2D9CzeLIpUbJ68DVA2LsM0ns6GXBSxpZo1iMRMyTguOGAZE-vcIDZ_kyCGZvveKKj_4P3CBnVfAcCZ-1Xaujw4Hiwgc7gmcKthYkJ9CgksTgNF87U5ua-0EuI0NW3dEN2wEcn9lFMTZVCA

WDqs20odyN8dvYyFd4LM-38mDe5NZWZm7tkmMz0kg-s0ZVx1X8LFnjrAcq_qNva9CH7dLzY3oMHrF2NA4m8MmZ-jgL_qNpqwK4R9M6UPU8n7NAt7Rv44y7cUVkCdkx87XbLn8vYEsw2tCbkTOgnsdshbOSHLJwfQx3O17bV7-Es037I8qGnkLG50J0jiug

rmnwQ0jGij1ejCPPOXRzIZF0uzd5mP3Z3R5XiG6p2sDw7ewF1WnWQaTKn6Qi8OPnJBIHwIXA6I2jzdSZcHP1ObsLPzShaYY3B9q_8P-edZH1W8ckJKGrXlcsYqZ5wGogT-iicOV46t6kVboQzP2O-f83ojcm9EM1s24ct8zQcsMRG3-PP6KrtDzSndt6XA

Issued by

THE MONTEROSA COURT

The 5th of Sun's Smile, 41 B.A.

Over the past several months, the Kingdom of Balian has been tested, its people facing one of the largest threats in the continent's history. Yet, when faced with doom and peril, the people of Balian and several supporting nations overcame the dreaded undead and led our blessed nation to victory. Of course, with victory comes loss and in the midst of battle, many lives were lost. In order to celebrate the sacrifice these soldiers made, the Monterosa Court is happy to announce The Festival of Clear Skies, a celebration of our victory over the spawns of Iblees. Spanning several months, a variety of festive events will be held in remembrance of all those who fought bravely for our nation. 

MASS & FUNERAL LEAD BY CARDINAL TEODOSIO
Wednesday January 25th @5:00 pm EST/10:00 PM GMT

It is great sadness that comes with the greatest of bravery. In order to honour and show dedication to those we have lost, our most holy Cardinal will host a mass celebrating the lives and commitment of the lost soldiers of Balian. Followed by a funeral procession and service, those who wish to share words of love and praise to those we have lost will have a chance to do so. 

THE SNAPDRAGONS TOURNEY
Thursday January 26th @6:00 PM EST/11:00 PM GMT 

For the many soldiers recovered from the great battle, men and women of Balian will be encouraged to display their ferocity and fighting skill once more at a tourney held at the Snapdragon Estate. For the top three winners of the tournament, a monetary prize will be handed out along with a full set of armour gifted to the top winner of the tournament. 

A COURT & MEMORIAL FEAST
Friday January 27th @6:00 PM EST/11:00 PM GMT  

Closing out the months of celebration of the kingdom's defeats over the undead, His Majesty King Alexander I will host court where he will address his beloved citizens and pay homage to the soldiers we have lost. Following court, a celebratory feast shall be held where drinks will flow and delectable foods will be shared with nobles and citizens alike. All are welcome to join in this merriment as we celebrate life, love and those who may not be with us any longer. 

WDqs20odyN8dvYyFd4LM-38mDe5NZWZm7tkmMz0kg-s0ZVx1X8LFnjrAcq_qNva9CH7dLzY3oMHrF2NA4m8MmZ-jgL_qNpqwK4R9M6UPU8n7NAt7Rv44y7cUVkCdkx87XbLn8vYEsw2tCbkTOgnsdshbOSHLJwfQx3O17bV7-Es037I8qGnkLG50J0jiug

For those wishing to take part in hosting these events, please send a letter to Princess Augustina Theorosia (annanicole#0978) or Princess Royal Elena Casimira (Mady#1494). 

Lydia Novellen would prepare herself, both for the memorial and the festivities that would follow. However, a certain solemnity was still present at the reminder that her home now sat in ruins. Aside her sat the bust of her grandsire, King John I, a valuable art piece whisked out of the Palatio Monterosa before the battle. The youngest child of King Alexander looked forward to the day in which she might return the statue to it's rightful pedestal.