Averir ito nae'leh

E__V__O

Averir ito nae'leh

j2LZgglCnr3d7Fs5oaqvTLhRlQZykLed27pIHb4EyoMexVeAIHp2LB5Mei4AAEzSXqQm5odYpQbPND4bAriimPk1VXBTU6CqisvaoVwy2VCugEM23A6PT3vGy1Jk2JVHiehQb07JVGUnKIW8ada40L5UXGMXFYQFbLZBhRvoqigtHwHaz2Dj3QZ7B0rOyQ

Averir ito nae'leh

snATvI9sREjQMwBwXeD85KSGoZ7Da-H2OBQXPTmFyQ7ZEKy3o2NffXMGNz55ofZtqbI4vzK2UNPbsn5K26ZFPScGkYHT4EgFb-TWbRPiMhv7_1g-RHrvLeaJjOYC3eIWOR-0UBYpBn39tALTpdO8zNkoSUAP9OqesUi2SLSDd8qt8rs6jt9EtiWwlCGIDg

I Evo'lur Tartarus have returned to the city lost, the day beyond the battle and a trial called by Valazaer Calith meets us. A prosecution for Pamphilos Callidora Hyptos. Considering the accords discussed amidst the meeting by several mali'aheral, it has come to my attention that the trial was rushed and should call to question. The trial laid many accusations down on Pamphilos; some had merits to call into question the Elves' character and his task towards Larihei; some did not, and without first-hand witness accounts, the details missing. Although the judges' verdict took it as fact, either distaste already for Pamphilos or the accusations prior made them liable. Either way, the judges chosen by the esteemed Maheral were misguided as they showed bias near the trial's end.

As the trial concluded for rebuttal, our fair system did not open for Pamphilos to speak back on the claims given to him. Instead, after they tried to defend themselves, once Pamphilos finished counterclaiming the first accusations, waiting for the judges to ask questions or bringing up the other claims. None came. The judges instead convened within themselves and came up with a verdict. Sentencing Pamphilos to DEATH.

So now comes the accusations; what did Pamphilos do to deserve the verdict? Pamphilos did not commit violence against the people of Haelun'or, mentally or physically. Pamphilos did not try to ruin the name of Larihei. Pamphilos, instead, tried to bring prosperity to the silver city, our cihi'thilln. Hosting events, introducing new cultures thought to be forgotten, and bringing contemporary magical arts and alliances to our walls. Pamphilos even aided in the rally to Balian, against Cloudbreaker representing Haelun'or's might which laid the last arrow shot from his hands against the beast.

So what lays accused on Pamphilos if they've done all these good deeds? The culture. Many of the silver city's citizens were shocked against the culture within the cihi, following the ancient culture of Larihei's defenders, a lost culture brought back by Pamphilos and his family. I urge the citizens of Haelun'or, the blessed city, to open up to the culture or at least allow a separate area for the old culture to delegate themselves; they follow the spirit of Larihei in different hands than what most blessed mali'aheral are accustomed; however, they still follow the ideology of Larihei.

To this, the judges voted DEATH on Pamphilos, a verdict I cannot see but wrong and leaving me lost. Which leads to the title of this missive or letter. Averir ito nae'leh. How is it that a verdict was made to wish DEATH on fellow mali'aheral for a culture one does not understand? The actions of this mali'aheral lay in question to warrant a judgment, which halted by the speaker of Larihei's voice, Seth Calith, Maheral of the cihi'thilln—opting to banish the elf instead of DEATH. The verdict from the Maheral came to the strife that followed in the halls of our justice, the hall where Larihei watches violence. 

The Okarir'maehr, who called the trial Valazaer Calith with uncontrolled emotions, attempted to put his verdict onto Pamphilos after the Maheral overruled the judges, trying to strike DEATH onto the mali'aheral. Why? Second, one of the accusers of the many claims to Pamphilos, Sao Sullas, attacked our esteemed Maheral. How is it that the two mentioned here have no trial claim put against them? I will state again Averir ito nae'leh.

The only two in this court who have shown violence in our walls that goes against our laws are Valazaer Calith and Sao Sullas; they’re the two who held the accusation on Pamphilos, who raised no arms against the cihi or its people. We should have these mali against the laws of the Silver City so we may progress. 

I will, put a foot down onto the claim for trial with a direct witness in our halls of justice. I call Valazaer Calith to trial. In our governed laws, Valazaer has shown constant disregard for our laws and policies; I can attest to two situations in which the mali has broken this article with direct witnesses in our walls. One instance is with the elf Luthriel, where Valazaer Calith mutilated the elf nearly meters from our silver walls, leaving them to DEATH without trial. I found this elf and took them to a healer. Now Luthriel is walking amongst our cihi and has protected the Maheral against an attack to this day, throwing themself in front of Seth Calith. The second instance would be at the same trial, where they overruled the Maheral's choice of imprisonment and banishment and attempted to reissue a verdict onto another mali'aheral, Pamphilos. I call this trial not out of spite or bias. Instead, the brutality of this elf has shown before them, achieving the rank of councilor and present today, believing them to be the usurper of Larihei, following a will more robust than the Maheral. I call this trial.

To the verdict, it should be considered by the Maheral to issue a purity trial on Pamphilos Callidora Hyptos, so they may further develop into our cihi'thilln. We can work together, so they understand the rules of the state and not trespass over the culture our mali’aheral follow from their own.

snATvI9sREjQMwBwXeD85KSGoZ7Da-H2OBQXPTmFyQ7ZEKy3o2NffXMGNz55ofZtqbI4vzK2UNPbsn5K26ZFPScGkYHT4EgFb-TWbRPiMhv7_1g-RHrvLeaJjOYC3eIWOR-0UBYpBn39tALTpdO8zNkoSUAP9OqesUi2SLSDd8qt8rs6jt9EtiWwlCGIDg

KwwnodLHWntXzbknvqNp4HY4Cn90FDIsR1hwkb4BUOfQEqRl4JDY4tG9zFSPOr5ujg_B0IRY4bqQ1LWju_DvtKNsSzmlubx64q-MEXGUw1A5-bPYeM-c8TfdWV60DJ1upYZnumrQSbW1czPSwdLIq5-vw-eaRzfnRhcvFzDvnVvv_0bBVLpMKzfG3LqlMg

Undersigned Evo'lur Tartarus 

By will of elheial’thilln, by will of Larihei

EYBniaW6dm5hna77kdUCa6-o4lBMMzfZC2aGyaLDU7rITz9StZ4eX7UnF4FUKJ2xyOcRI6rhNOl8H7leZJeNPp1AqDXFgtR_YcphXP0R_21n6YO22Hkn2vekUcWvc7XxTza8aWYHrJZehRjifYdfCcj1agnxcCwD0Dn-NoQJGnPOoW2A7pQVd5_bJ9R5Yg

Spoiler

OOC:

This missive has been posted on the Notice Board within Haelun'or. If you do not have access to the city, you cannot create an RP post as a reaction.

Obok Metaldrinks is determined to bring an alcohol and snack booth with him for the next trial

The former Okarir'tir would look at this missive and be absolutely furious when reading this "I guess there will be more trials now because of this" he said taking out a couple of papers of information and began writing a bird to Evo'lur

a blonde woman had somehow gotten a hold of this call to trial

"noice." she responds wizardly.