The Knight Council: A Summons for Ser Atilan Bishop

The Knights Table

7 hours ago, Kaladin Stormblessed said:

Baldrum Colborn shakes his head in disappointment "Atilan, eym silly man"

Anastasia Colborn read the missive seemingly amused with herself “atilan, when will vy stop messing up. First when vy was young and now vy messed up big time..” the sickly woman sighed as she pats her husbands head “atleast nie one will get hurt from this. Da?”

An odd man rested in his home, sipping on a glass of crimson red wine. His left hand tapped the cane that rested over his lap as his eyes glazed over a bit of news. "Took them long enough, a fool always gets his just deserts."

Isabel  Bishop, glanced over the missive about her husband a deep frown covering her lips "How could he do this to me, his children, Ich..." tears started to roll on her cheeks unsure what to do, she felt sad and angered at the same time "What do Ich do now" she mumbled as she held a infant son in her arms, and watched over her daughter play with her cousins.

Meanwhile, Fallon Bishop the Matriarch of the family frowns deeply and sighs "You seem to get into trouble then out, its like you are on a....I am not even sure how to respond to this one but I am putting my foot down he has way to much damage" she then walked off to find her husband Aurik to discuss matters.

Edited by Fawnytheturtle

A man gazed 'pon the missive, a smirk starting to form on that raev's marred face. "Finally." He uttered, taking a sip of a sanguine tinted wine. "I got to see this." Said the armorclad Barrow, beginning to mark the date.

Kor'garr's weary expression after leafing through hours and hours of human legal documents freezes with the landing of a Krugmarian messenger Hawk at the nearby aviary. Slowly, the grey orc unfurls the scroll of rich and expensive parchment from the courier's leg, opening it up with wide crimson eyes.

A smile.
A leer.

A mad, manic grin.

Laughter echoes throughout the main square of San'Velku, resonating in the smoke filled air of that orcish capital until finally dwindling to a chuckle. This was the lead he was searching for.

"Lup'Ghorza... Jakpoht."

[OOC Announcement]

Spoiler

There may or may not be a newspaper writing Orc at your proceedings.

Vladrik enjoyed himself a cup of mead in the arm of his dearly beloved, upon reading the missive he would chuckle. "Finally. Ea won't have to work with that fool anymore. They should'a never made him a knight." Though he was sworn in alongside Atilan, the man bore no respect for him. Vladrik slept a bit better that night thanks to Dame Alexandra's actions. "It's been too long of a time coming."

While on a small trip to Hyspia, Jan Ivanovich read this missive, he grinned thinking the poor excuse of a man who had harassed people of Adria is finally receiving justice of some kind. As he walked off he whistled a small jovial tune.