Ikru'lluman

E__V__O

OiJOKmfFe4kgEouw-G6Lzw2SN-hJ1fpzztAgSpMP4hWb4gdvEUIJuuLHUlvCE_0FLp2qYjdzRlxozNDfQKX7dgOgROFSho0vUG0UYDmM9p8kBJuXFJ0g6A9BslRmrRiamlNE5YyhBPEqzIgDp1CdEgLMYkViWqQJ4RT6CQehg966skz-_6zD2K9QXilD1g

Ikru'lluman

g6xOJcIW_jtwvgUX3pdpFwkmck92uy3Vx7NPp2mp7po7rP2gMjHeUOHwJANrkGPYk3yX7dfRHvJbEj4vFrNeRtf5qTeQKZLQKKV0MuFo_9_sOqYOq5Sfv1MkAkYVnnpi4SPN7DQ-s5zRmBLlT_xV5VusCWg-FUi6NYy7Zb-lAH_Czcn9whnHEBtyZIXwNw

The citizenry of Haelun'or is under strife, not that of the outside but within. The council serves to speak for the people, speak with them, and aid them as to why they've been elected. However, dissonance has hit the court today by one that serves to prosper our lands. The Okarir'nor Atrus Calith has broken article eight of our blessed laws to which I call them to trial.

As councilors for our silver city, their actions reflect our people, and the claim without merit violates our very blessed laws, which will show distrust in our people. I urge penance stricken on the councilor of a lesser degree. The blessed citizenry and council should know not to outwardly claim such lies and slander to the people within Haelun'or without proof.

I also bring into question the Maheral. However, it is my utmost mind that they're pure and speak on behalf of Larihei, and in his blessed might; the kin that follows his name, Valazaer Calith and now Atrus Calith, are sullying the family name. I urge the Maheral to speak against his family to show he is still with the people of Haelun'or and Larihei, not just protecting his family's reputation.

g6xOJcIW_jtwvgUX3pdpFwkmck92uy3Vx7NPp2mp7po7rP2gMjHeUOHwJANrkGPYk3yX7dfRHvJbEj4vFrNeRtf5qTeQKZLQKKV0MuFo_9_sOqYOq5Sfv1MkAkYVnnpi4SPN7DQ-s5zRmBLlT_xV5VusCWg-FUi6NYy7Zb-lAH_Czcn9whnHEBtyZIXwNw

XVICDNBoUuZWd4-txV8zFOy3hEBUzH6RY7dJEdchhy4YwVdD-edauRkNmExdgOaoReAs0hF0_f6TJfcLb9CxYZjfJQO4b4SVuQxTx1Hxa26MqREpytijj1NR8zF7MfHOYkd1IJYH1PHwnd9m4v0SVf-evWJG91HGqaPuYEdW3j_XTkKivO801qMJbBElvQ

Undersigned Evo'lur Tartarus 

By will of elheial’thilln, by will of Larihei

hQMDuXJI0Mdejh1b3hWiQQeECuVDUqm5FDMyhw_Bjf636AOyKnAOyBEC21csEK8Dci6_iEl07X28GL0wXianFoxXnq6K6JHjSohYBqQjh3AxYNL261Rr3tfORWEnA_BdkchMXM5aN_nbHNJ-8bg3Yh55t3ysdihjyg5g17Mxb7mN3w8lHaR9T6KJTt-sdA

Spoiler

OOC:

This missive has been posted on the Notice Board within Haelun'or. If you do not have access to the city, you cannot create an RP post as a reaction.

A simple piece of paper was posted underneath, deep blue colour ran against the white parchment, the message brief and simple.

"I will address this point at the public Forum next month of this note's writing 
122 SA, 22'nd of The Amber Cold.

-Maheral."

"Atrus has more than once shown his distaste for not just engaging the very citizens of the Citystate in dialogue, but failing to address his complaints with others in polite discussion. His rush to oust a standing councilor with not even a single attempt to make amends, and admittance to purposefully stay away less the Hyptos purity rubs off some tarnish, shows only one real truth of Atrus Calith's ambitions. Ousting his rivals, and then turning on the most honored talonnii in el'cihi. May those who truly hate our blessed people recall the people are the Republic. Ne the tax elf. Give us one of pure mind, and purer action. Bring back our hero!"

A silvery extremist reminds others of how absolutely lesser it is to meet behind others backs to plot to raise their 'positions'. 

[!] The missive has been replaced with a stamp across [!]

The request of lesser punishment has been done, a hundred mina donated to the silver city treasury. The call to trial is ceased as penance has been made.

g6xOJcIW_jtwvgUX3pdpFwkmck92uy3Vx7NPp2mp

XVICDNBoUuZWd4-txV8zFOy3hEBUzH6RY7dJEdchhy4YwVdD-edauRkNmExdgOaoReAs0hF0_f6TJfcLb9CxYZjfJQO4b4SVuQxTx1Hxa26MqREpytijj1NR8zF7MfHOYkd1IJYH1PHwnd9m4v0SVf-evWJG91HGqaPuYEdW3j_XTkKivO801qMJbBElvQ

Undersigned Evo'lur Tartarus

By will of elheial’thilln, by will of Larihei

hQMDuXJI0Mdejh1b3hWiQQeECuVDUqm5FDMyhw_Bjf636AOyKnAOyBEC21csEK8Dci6_iEl07X28GL0wXianFoxXnq6K6JHjSohYBqQjh3AxYNL261Rr3tfORWEnA_BdkchMXM5aN_nbHNJ-8bg3Yh55t3ysdihjyg5g17Mxb7mN3w8lHaR9T6KJTt-sdA