Liaer ito Nae

_Sheylo_

mhY62lsc9qJuOtZ8rkEcOqLgbDDCprrMhbzoz4iDWbfXiwlF1TStYaalZykiZS29vZWgiWBpIbhKzJru9zlIaqe9x3DRjuM2X_bBIpDICEvBSNqtSH1a5p4uFZ9Kb1MK_oE4TAI9KBL2ZmhasUmegeE5EgmO2g_lBbEe3SJd32DhxEGIFmTAJtO-Pvq4IQ

Liear ito nae

nesi5t0akJTpLpikBmdfS9iQGWC3mXenpwXXXEE5XrcEwe_95FRCSVHgLiADVhCtk17wOy2WF00xlxCX2T545w4-6YIcTt3GwRE8gsK9mgW4zKsCjd9O3nj7nGPNWwzFdtoGv6QM

Blessed Citizens who populate Haelun’or, the city has been blighted by a parasite that wishes to spread dissent and instability amongst the city, we are strong, so we fight on. To deal with this blight that finds themselves pen-happy to tarnish Blessed Talonniis and bring further instability to the foundations of our city, yet another trial do I wish to add to the list of trials that are supposedly lined up to happen. One who claims themselves aged to the time in which Larihei first separated from Malin to bathe in the golden pools and create our blessed kind and tradition. One who wishes to manipulate the public and harness ire and contempt from recent happenings.

To this, I say that Evo Tartarus, has brought slander against the Calith name, more notably to myself. To this, I say that Evo Tartarus has broken article eight of the Blessed Silver Law, that must be upheld to the highest decree. So willfully broken and shattered by someone who had not attended the trial of Pamphilos Callidora Hyptos, who has only gathered second hand information. Whom stated I have done little to nothing for this state, as if I did not help forge and create the Black Ferrum Ballista Bolts that were used in the siege of Balian. Yet this is less so directed upon that unscrupulous calling.

This is directed towards the false claims that are made against me that regards to the alleged torture of Luthriel, local and known half-breed at the time. He has claimed that I would do something so horrific and horrid as to mutilate someone just a measly few meters from the Silver Walls. I will prove these claims false, and when such is done, I push to call Evo’lur to trial to further tarnish the Calith name with untrue and opaque lies under Article Eight of the Silver Law. Keep your minds open and doubt the one who openly lives with those that slaughtered our kin in Karinah'siol as if they were his friends and family.

nesi5t0akJTpLpikBmdfS9iQGWC3mXenpwXXXEE5XrcEwe_95FRCSVHgLiADVhCtk17wOy2WF00xlxCX2T545w4-6YIcTt3GwRE8gsK9mgW4zKsCjd9O3nj7nGPNWwzFdtoGv6QM

Bqq--rCQaESMw4iKNjeQMak45xr8GH3FFg52LkfEOJ95_xhGNVJGxvwK3537pvHnhtjo2VGgn6OhA08qy4x8EVKp6tWomZMOYeAWFkVB9iYgojvxRIa4WXIARFQEJcVIVXorirId

Okarir’Maehr Valazaer Calith

Ay’Larihei

Spoiler

This is pinned to the Haelun'or bulletin board, if you do not have access to the city, do not reply.

"Crafting ballistae bolts doesn't give you enough Kleos to account for REALITY or make up for your own cursed deeds, Valazaer. The only one running the Calith name through the dirt, are those Caliths who openly shun our traditions, who harm not just the blessed populace but even our reputation abroad. After all. He tried to murder his Only True Friend, and upturn ancient Seth's words. A kinslayers heart held most by him. 

I ask EVERYONE. What indeed has Valazaer, breaker of the ancient traditions truly done for our cihi compared to the Hero of our people and ways he sought to destroy. Out of jealousy for the prestige earned by Pamphilos, who holds nothing but love for even this unlearned violent mali, and is the only one who even now says he would sooner seek to make amends with Valazaer as that hero remains his only real friend.

Valazaer has openly sought to cause harm and divide amongst our people. Harm, not for being corrupt, not for driving impurity from our city or securing it for eternity, but because he was jealous his minor deeds like 'crafting black ferrum bolts' are ne recognized. His deeds, though cursed, are political and motivated in bad faith. What would Larihei say to you, trying to slay your Only Friend, and our city's most loyal and greatest hero?

How petty, Valazaer."

Stelios thought of a great new slogan for the Anti-Valazaer party movement

Evo'lur finding the pinned missive before simply giving it a brief nod of appreciation.