THE FIRST BOXING SEASON OF THE DRUNKEN GOAT

outcook

T H E      F I R S T      B O X I N G     S E A S O N

O F      T H E      D R U N K E N      G O A T

9naOZZoGtMary5grxg9gy4KNzxvKsfguJojFFuySYF6tJujtoK5EKJG9P_7snOPi-m2wHkw_L_8aOo08p-5ziO5OzUQPlXiexg-KYirG-y9jApsb-Itt8UZq4nuH-WB7X4DURwbL6UCy3n-PqQpTM_zvnzIXWU6Iq53tmG1sU55ny3gtEfZYMw1Y6deMYQ

[!] Two soldiers from the Goats of Saint Alexander partaking in an evening

of boxing.

With the esteemed establishment of the Drunken Goat under new management, the tavernkeep would like to celebrate its reopening with the announcement of Sedan’s new boxing season. The night of festivities will be hosted for all manner of people. Whether an avid brawler, patron or passerby. We welcome you to join us on a filled evening of joviality. 

T H E      T E S T      O F      T O L E R A N C E [ 3 EST ]

Are you an avid drinker? Think you can stomach your weight in whisky? Then the test of tolerance will be but a breeze. The festivity is hosted with a selection of free liquor to trial before they are put on the menu! A 100 minae prize will be given to the remaining competitor who can keep their composure! 

T H E      F I R S T      B O X I N G      S E A S O N [ 4 EST ]

The event of the evening. There will be two rounds, one for those who wish to compete individually against another opponent and duo’s. These rounds will consist of a semi-final and a final to where we shall find the season’s champions. A belt shall be provided to each champion, a free drink of their choice and a sum of one hundred minae for the individual fighter and a hundred marks split between the two contestants of the dual boxing!

[ OOC Note: Boxing will be done in the style of PVP]

[Spoiler]

Saturday the 28th of January - 3 EST

Signed,
Cathair aen Sov
Nememne of Iesoh

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Frederick II of House de Joannes, By the Grace of God, Sovereign Prince of Sedan, Count of Joannesport, Louisville, Haverlock and Döbern, Viscount of Fauconberg, Baron of Avoria and Pyrmont, Protector and Lord of the Valley of Goats and the Haikaprier

"Oi will win both." Sigrun Ireheart grins widely.