The Sapling of the Elm Tree

tadabug2000

THE SAPLING OF THE ELM TREE

RUFAcEoshYcMW3rXPbNQBFQY5VCnj99LDVSdRlkg_MVzTTSrLBhffwot-DIcEqBqUSRhhTg5q6jkNIzirmuA83SnlPPI5X933zFpvF1SV7YAaZCAD5Qfi9HFnKUJ0u9kbTN_Jc5Pq-_FVWctObBTyzpgrDpkruD1A2DXL6SEjtFWxBRsT26qmI8R5v87_w

It’s been around twenty years since the first time I placed foot within the city of Atrus, capital of Balian.

The southern city has seen my family grow, from being only my daughter Emma and I, a baby when we arrived, from having gotten married with four blessed kids.

It is this day though, that I decide to take a step to the side just like my Pater did in the past and give the control of the Household to my eldest son and heir:

Ephrem Kervallen

@ECS11

For I have held this title of Patriarch for long enough, bringing the family to what it is now.

My time of leading has come to a halt, passing down all duties to Ephrem.

I'll keep serving the Company of Balian as I have in years past, but will dedicate more time to spend on my passions; my family and the sea.

Signed,

Evander Kervallen, former Patriarch of the Kervallen Household

Ephrem has been on the side of his Pater as he was writting the missive, upon he placed the signature, the young Kervallen would hug his father "Grazi teu, Pater. I'll make you proud!"

Enisa glanced over this too she blinks "What is an heir?" she questioned her pile of plushies "So much to learn." she pouted a little then grabbed her play set of tea items and had a tea party with the plushies in her room