sarah for sohaer

┌━━━━━━━[❈]━━━━━━━┐

7OnF2qL-_F2r1sxfdn7XKWU3fVg7zJ5PNNG2PtBYyqu-Yr4WZvlMp21Z-f-SNUhnguD50h2or-505_qeWRZdW1GpF5eliYenx8nWhpLwhuv0aPDA7ZdECoVGanRwK1tCHorJof1tGoNL1tNDFnURN4Bx-GvZ_HTPSjzkyS1nlZ7AKAqQ6x7Km8K-QQUuDg

└━━━━━━━[❈]━━━━━━━┘

Blessed Mail’thill of the Silver States of Haelun’or,

In light of recent events I am compelled to take up my quill, in an attempt to salvage our nation as it crumbles from beneath us - for if our peoples are divided then the very foundations of our blessed city will collapse.

However, we can not expect our Maheral - but one elf - to suffer this great burden alone. It is on this ground that I, Eistalyn Othelu’Maehr. Sarah Artenin, announce my intention to run for Sohaer: for the pursuit of progress, health and Unity.

Even if the blessed citizenry of The Silver State believe I am unfitting of such an honour, I live in hope that my attempt will encourage others to follow suit, so that the position may be filled and our blessed city may finally be made whole.

━━━━━━━[❈]━━━━━━━

My Pledges to the Citizenry of the Silver State…

Justice

[ I ] I will uphold justice within Haelun'or

Unity & Equality

[ I ] I will ensure all are equal within Haelun'or

Progress & Health

[ I ] Everyone will be very healthy under my rule

━━━━━━━[❈]━━━━━━━

These are the topics I intend to tackle initially if I am to be elected as Sohaer. From there I hope to use my knowledge and experience to better Haelun’or in new, unforeseen ways. I welcome questions and challenges alike with open arms, in the spirit of friendly competition! I thank each of you for your time.

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya Haelun’or,

Eistalyn Othelu’Maehr. Sarah Artenin

Haelun'or, kae'leh sil ito nae.

━━━━━━━[❈]━━━━━━━

vOhce1TEGHxhcEslXbgTd9qDhmRU9eP39GWyUP-nmPC8MyaHFeC6TiWp0SsURU7ayVLpQcHahOqPBS4UJl5z2gGGzUmxUeHG0rS59PzI3wBME8TQBtRJdTbOe0dbAeB6WrRBfoQVzoJFjGMDNLtBqIp9P5NteLanrbSYKFXqbUBWkwkZ0f4CIj_jfS0tCQ

"Average Sarah W." Hileia says with a smile.

Anara reads the missive, tilting her head, "Strange, I feel as though I've read this before.."

Obok metaldrinks is still waiting for that lemon tart he is owed

Valazaer Calith, the esteemed, renowned Sohaer shook his head, "Absolutely not."

Nehtamo Ibarellan, the epic, renowned 'Thill, gives two thumbs up. "Absolutely yes." 

Elarhil smiles the sun’s smile.

”She has my vote”

A shaman smiled as a friend brought him the missive from Haelunor.
"Maybe the cured vampyr will be able to continue the teaching of the blessed spirits to these elves. She'd have my vote if it was possible"

A shaman smiled as he got the missive "If she does the teachings of the blessed spirits I would vote for her." he said going about his day then

Soris sets two missives side by side upon her desk. One written by Sarah and one by Eistalyn. "..Hm. Sarah, don't joke about this." She utters to a completely silent room. 

Spoiler

Real cool true post 

Valindra personally, as former Okarir'maehr, Sillumir Officer and close friend of the later Sohaers Othelu Orrar and Dimaethor Visaj, requested that she received a copy so that it may receive her stamp of approval.

Faeryel puts on her Sunday best, ready to go out and campaign with her spouse!

Spoiler

TUNzohy.png

"I totally support a lari who likes 'ker lari on the Haelunorian throne." Raziel Amethil declared with a large grin. His eyes widened while protecting his own lunch money from Faeryel watching her pass by.

@Toodles78

Kor'garr frowns, peering oddly at the missive.

"Weyt. How kan Zara live en Lurin, Haelun'or, agh Nor'asath awl at dah zaym tyme?"