Challenge for Okarir'maehr.

wooz

[!] This missive would be pinned neatly along the streets with a majority of them being around the Eternal Library of Haelun'or.

Mali'thill Haelun'or aheral.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-x-━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'll keep this short and simple.

It has come to my attention that the position of Okarir’maehr is open. As tilruir’naelu and effectively Okarir’maehr in everything but name already. I, Hileia’illera, would like to show interest in the open position. I take great pride in my work in the Eternal Library and college. As I’m sure most of the citizenry would agree to my merit and work. 

I have given my all to these institutions and I'd hate to see it be brought to its knees from further stagnation by another disinterested Okarir'maehr. I will fight tooth and nail for the preservation and continued existence of these institutions in the Silver State. 

Should I be granted Okarir’maehr you can expect more classes, more life brought into the library, its continued existence for elMaehr’sae Hiylun’ehya and a more vested interest into its workings for the citizenry. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-x-━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ayMaehr’sae Hiylun’ehya.

Hileia’illera

hSdReUkDhv6RiRciAXL-hhk8-ZSVvcMbrDQgDVbWVHM6BX6i-epCdaj-riHDjZH9Sjf-fZaStBPKQOTPy1jXfah8vZE3jkanD46UOLJOEZovAKKVYL4B27kOf1CThpAFzNNQTZVzrlu617sxXrtKJg_mA0cy0qN933-1k6FMs1OZigdnfm4g4RTxEqJd