THE PARASITE OF THE RIVER PETRA

Harald

"So they're trying to kill Petra?" would ask the Captain of Balian, looking around as he witnessed the rallies...

2 minutes ago, Beholder said:

"Who th' hell even cares?" A certain Dwarf would be confused why this was that big a deal. She only hoped that her shop would remain tax-exempt.

"Et's ah 'uman thing, oi think," a red-headed dwarf replied to her friend.

"So much for being a pious Canonist - the Church remains eternal and infallible. God be with us." Charles remarked to his compatriots upon hearing of the troubles on the Petra.

Juliana hums, tilting her head at this. A frown tugs at her lips and she looked to the gates of the keep of Petra. "Couldn't be me." The Petran woman chuckles, leaning over to kiss her husband Arthur's ( @Andustar) cheek before ruffling the young Robyn de Lyon's ( @SmartScout) blond hair. "DEATH TO THE FALSE ARCHDUCHESS!"  joins the once-Silent-Lamb, in the cries of the True Petran's warcry.

Clementine Amadea gasps at the news, holding one of her children closest "This can't be my dears. My poor cousin he must be devastated, oh and their children as well. Against the church and all" She'd sigh hurting for the children that are involved "What will the people of Petra make of this?..."

Valentin Mareno, sworn protector of Renilde I eyes the missive with great distrust.

"Paul, I've come to fulfill my end of the deal. Your posthumous payments kept me afloat all these years, I suppose I've a job to do." 

"From the streets did she emerge, and onto the streets she shall return."

An Oyashiman mused in a sage-like tone.

"And I say onto you, 'She is for the streets.' So be not weary when she must return from whence she came."

Victoriano, a proud Canonist Knight, would don a sword and shield. "Death to Tyrants, Death to Traitors!"

Just now, MaltaMoss said:

Valentin Mareno, sworn protector of Renilde I eyes the missive with great distrust.

"Paul, I've come to fulfill my end of the deal. Your posthumous payments kept me afloat all these years, I suppose I've a job to do." 

Paul Montalt, Knight of the Eagle, ended his wanderlust. 

"Glad to see you, old friend. We shall defend his daughter together, as was our sacrosanct Oath to our fallen friend Paul Temesch. We shall rip the consort limb from limb for his treachery."

"What is this I am nine?" Asks Morgan of Angren, Witchslayer, upon finding the missive.

Father Tonito wonders how the infidelity of his first cousin once removed was a betrayal to her people.

"Perhaps dis is how de Imperial exiles decided to go home - not by bringing stability after Frederick's fall pero years of plotting. No backbone, no Owyncarnate. Dis issue between a husband y wife, y de LORD GOD they swore their vows before."

He wonders how his uncle's old lands will turn out in the end.

Ser Steiner von Richthofen, a petran knight dubbed so by Archduke Paul of the Petra himself frowned at this evil usurpation from the man's rightful heir and successor, "Fools."

58 minutes ago, Majesticpasta said:

Laetitia would hold her sisters and mother close, unsure of what t0 d0 in the face of such monumental chaos.

@Nagisa02@Pompadour

Emma darted her eyes about the room, holding her sisters as well. Her green eyes glittered in the flame of the candles. 

“What misery.” She thought.

“Well there have been millions of affairs in history, why would one more even matter? — Fiddle dee dee, who even cares. What does it even matter?” She said, haughtily, in realizing she blurted out loud.

A fasting green monk knew inaction was the solution; if the woman had truly broken her vows, then she would be cast to writhing damnation in death. And the angels would laugh at her too, probably.