PETRA V. PETRA

itdontmatta

5 minutes ago, tilly said:

Everything I've done has been solely through roleplay and legitimate interactions, while this entire conflict sparked over information that was never legitimately obtained in the first place. At the bare minimum, if fighting is to transpire regardless of the cheating that unfolded here (no pun intended; I mean with the misuse of perms and the lockpicking), then we should receive the rally we had today at the minimum. We sallied out of Haense in order to put down this failed coup attempt and this can be corroborated by many witnesses of the consort (EddyWilson2's) behavior and alerting us to the danger, and culminating afterwards in the raid to push out the insurgents.

@Eddywilson2 I'm ok with this, what's your take? (btw random haeseni will not fight)

8 minutes ago, tilly said:

6d83bdb67e2f28c4f638cf764fb3dfc9.png

This mentality is really indicative of what spawned this RP to begin with. He's trying to coerce me into making an OOC apology to him (over RP) and give him PRO. Again, it's not reflective of the RP that's existing on the ground. Why should this even be an OOC issue like that? Why is an apology on my end, along with handing my nation over, needed? Logically, this RP should be voided because information was obtained via a glitch, which the staff member knows that they should not have used, and then INTENTIONALLY went back to go and get the jeopardized items.

Everything I've done has been solely through roleplay and legitimate interactions, while this entire conflict sparked over information that was never legitimately obtained in the first place. At the bare minimum, if fighting is to transpire regardless of the cheating that unfolded here (no pun intended; I mean with the misuse of perms and the lockpicking), then we should receive the rally we had today at the minimum. We sallied out of Haense in order to put down this failed coup attempt and this can be corroborated by many witnesses of the consort (EddyWilson2's) behavior and alerting us to the danger, and culminating afterwards in the raid to push out the insurgents.

Tilly, I understand the need to demonize my character, but let's leave this IC. My conversation with Chorale_ earlier pertains to peace IC. I don't think asking for an apology to Constanz IC is unfair, let alone OOC coercion. Just ask him!

I'll address the next point about this screenshot where you claim I wanted to send you to Haense to coup. This is outright seditious. You can scroll a few messages earlier to see I said 'We' meet with them. In fact, meeting with the Haeseni 1:1 got us to this point.

ae97a8e1db92f39ec46a92efda3e0a05.png

I intended to meet with them to discuss the cheating matter as well. Not to coup you, but to solve this. Alas, that is IC, and where I will leave it. 

Unfortunate to hear that the evidence was obtained through a rule breach. From what I understand, the player jumped the door rather than breaking it. A minor mistake which I don't think should call for a void of rp that the whole server has just about engaged in now, especially all of Petra. I can't imagine things going back to normal IC with the aforementioned attitude and would prefer a quick resolution.

42 minutes ago, itdontmatta said:

@Eddywilson2 I'm ok with this, what's your take? (btw random haeseni will not fight)

IMG_5416.png

Cool w/ me. Just ask that we have a few players who rp solely in Petra not on member perms. Just ask they be considered. Happy to do a moderated discussion between both parties if that's what it takes. We will make this fun!

9 hours ago, tilly said:

What does 'random Haense people' entail? This conflict involves their military as a whole. The players who were with us when combat was shut off for investigation should be allowed to each partake.

Internal conflict is strictly internal. I can make a few exceptions to your side as there are people who aren't on the region that do roleplay in Petra.

Please let me know if this Sunday or next Sunday works. I prefer this Sunday, as it would be best to not prolong this conflict.

4 hours ago, itdontmatta said:

Need a response by tonight if possible @tilly @Eddywilson2

As stated above, 4pm est Sunday works for me. If it doesn’t work for the other side, I ask we get a sooner date than next weekend. Even Saturday. We’ve seen that both sides can raise a force quickly in the past two days. Let’s finish this.

warzone.png

Purple is Loyalist spawn (tilly)

Red is Rebel spawn (eddy)

Warclaim is at 2 PM EST, see you there!