An Inquiry into the Death of Bianka Ophelia Jazloviecki

Nectorist

An Inquiry into the Death of Bianka Ophelia Jazloviecki

20th of Owyn's Flame, 1909

To the Archduke of Petra,

It pains me greatly to hear of the demise of Bianka Ophelia Jazloviecki, allegedly slain under men of your banner. While it is my understanding that she was an opponent of your claim to rule over Petra, I must call back to the agreement that we had signed mere weeks ago ensuring the limited use of violence and temperate spirits in the face of the bloodlust that grips Petra. It is in light of this death, which I believe can be attributed to execution, that I request the ability to conduct an investigation of the matter to determine who was at fault. If I do find the killing to have broken the accord of our agreement, I will withhold the services of the Chapel of Saint Emma of Woldzmir until they have performed a sufficient penance to atone for their sins. I urge you, in the name of ensuring the peace among the innocents and non-combatants, to allow me to investigate this matter and issue a judgement. I seek not to impose any great fine or penalty should any be found guilty, but instead to guide them towards rationality and piety in times such as these so such mistakes are not made again.

- Father Blackwater

@Eddywilson2

"Justice for Jazloviecki!" said Leon, huffing at the news before speaking in his somewhat practiced Lechian "Krew dla Jazłowieckiego!"