The opening of Colborns: The Scyfling World

OPENING OF THE SCYFLING WORLD

Pf2ZS43rvGV9KtXPCGE85iMAYwVojFuQRF72uIzqNUKB2-STeuMiHpnMgFEkRP-1uaXZFolYO0nr8b-WWOBg2a42EPTLg0NSyGGnVdGP9e50E1JjViHSxlcGD4-XBh99jC3wSIoeWZCl-romIDpNZMvWNR7NoMWllC9k3px09WZBszlkRh-pE0sP3QtnbQ

Published from the Viscounty of Venzia

ISSUED ON THE 2TH OF JULA AG PIOV, 462 E.S.

OGUD, VOR HJELP I GYNE ERE,

Far away in Vorenburg, the craftsmen of the Scyfling House of Colborn have been hard at work in recent months preparing for the opening of The Scyfling World shop within Karosgrad. It is the will of the Viscount of Venzia, in congruence with the remainder of House Colborn, to share the rich Scyfling culture and aptitude with the world. Succeeding the purchase of Sigismund Street I in the bustling streets of the Capital, Karosgrad, culturally significant goods have been put on display for purchase. Furthermore, other commodities produced by the prolific inhabitants of the Viscounty have been given their own spaces inside the store. 

For instance, the first floor is to be dedicated to the sale of expertly forged weaponry, items of rarity, and other miscellaneous items recovered in the walls of Vorenburg from the continental far and wide. The second floor shall be harbor to the illustrious and anciently-sourced literature department, accompanied by scarce herbs gathered from remote locations, and skilfully brewed potions of varying degrees and effects. Lastly, the summiting floor shall host the popular baked goods, beverages, and other enjoyable foodstuffs inherent to the chefs and maidstaff of House Colborn who hold the secret and ancient Scyfling recipes.

Thus, the House of Colborn officially declares The Scyfling World open to the public, and looks forward to sharing its history and culture with a wider breadth of the Haeseni population. The shop is located on the address Sigismund Street I.

Spoiler

COORDINATES: (258, 83, -2260)

2023-01-25_17.png?width=1014&height=537

2023-01-25_17.png?width=1014&height=537

SKRALI VOR GUD,

His Lordship, Baldrum Carr Ingvar Colborn, Viscount of Venzia, Baron of Bethlenen, Captain of the Colborn Company, Lieutenant of the Brotherhood of St. Karl

wliPCz6lcmaGbSWx69sNvoMzb5FpMeZqsQep6GPsuA_nxRkekQqdD8idDLQTo9yTuhrun2VOZrnwmxeVe413_uxuEiRmro7m8WBYdKcskgMr21nqMGAtmeBr9RJhPllCdHR6F2LESnSGgNMuz8qdWeq2gkf2HpBr2odEcObI_wwOzGV0JCbwRQQb48JyEg

Her Ladyship, Anabel Elia Colborn, Keeper of the Book, Scribe of the House of Colborn

RyVNDLKngkaNPOUIJqHTPVdhy70QDPPS-PoQ8Le8JvPXSh8Qr_ptJMY1b4zNc3LdAxUAhd_wJ0Zu0XkPaNKz5miYWGOD1rZP79sci-GyIjR_Avv3DtGi5x9tPnqUTibJoeDlRqYCLmmHfGzw6Ror9Sx1LRvhL71BcrGDX3cZ2OZeqiwVD6w4NsKDg8Kzmg

Her Ladyship, Amelia Ceciliya Colborn, Custodian of The Colborn Library

r0jEyahB3URoXz6Anuq2bI4kIh029kFMYynkNVcaRKAnJjxe4FE6XueXqbQSgO3ca8tX2Mv1I1xGw9OnELuMuBLBjKeABQfKktfd6oTfHdt023qjWVzQ44nLLSYovbrnIyYxlXZqanvtOJFbXup4qyhjoRP694zZXoNFieBM_2MyUxQV6YNnNeEfAteNgw