BLOOD WITHIN THE RIVER

Harald

This whole thing is crazy said Alexander.

The famed illiterate poet Gregory dictates a poem:

"The whale belches,

Her lover’s delight,

A lovely scent to him,

Quickly he dons his armor,

For this is a lady worth protecting!"

He then has a scribe toss it in the trash because he doesnt think it was very good...

The Chancellor of the Commonwealth would be with the citizens of Petra as they were preparing to deal with the what was to come. A fellow citizen would recite the missive towards the crowd as Louis would reply, "Hear hear, shall she answer for her crimes!"

"In dark times, one must consider their actions. I pray for our Commonwealth, and I pray GOD's Will be done." The Archduke states from within the chapel.

Lord Malik tucked his tie up towards his neck, and held a rose in one hand. He would use the end of the rose to write down magically on a piece of paper, before sending it off to a noble woman. 

“To the noble lady,

I am your most ardent admirer. Please go out on a date with me, because I will give you anything you desire. 

The universe calls me one of a kind, because I am so cool and rich. Please let me know if we can go on a date, please. 

I’m not a cuck and I win all the wars.

Signed, 

Lord Malik the Freak, God of Eternal Darkess.”

After finishing the letter, it would fly away like a bird towards a random human nation. 

Ledicort would furrow his brows in confusion as he sees the new Pro-Church stance taken by the Archduke's side, a light chuckle as he dismissed the missive "First the Archduke insults the Pontiff in front of me, then they make demands of the church, borderlining on schismaticism and now they use Religion in their propaganda!" The man would look to his friend Peter @ErikAzogand mumble "Happy we're staying out of this one, too much nonsense with this internal wars"

"A woman who speaks the truth is always at ease." Commented the d'Anpalais to noone in particular, "If there is nothing to hide, why does she?"

A bald clerk slowly slicks a hand up and across his chrome dome, reminiscing on how he had lost his hair in service to Petra.

"This lemon-stealing harlot of an Archduchess is no more capable of conducting the affairs of this Commonwealth than she is of running a brothel!" Cyril would remark among his federates!

Sir Paul "The Tongue" Montalt rips the tongue out of the mouth of a Sons of Petra soldier, slapping him with it before hence he was taken away and killed by the Ducal Guard firing squad. "Let us see where this 'merit' lands them." 

"Was it not the Archduke who was the one making the decision against the valah church? Seems ironic he is now helping the kind people of Petra; even when their duke was against them. I think it is to be believed that this priest man has no authority within the church and only is doing this to gain his own power within a micronation!"

The young Athri'onn expressed to some of his friends within the capital of Celia'nor, drinking his tea in tranquility while the soft and warm wind blew upon him.

Sir Brandt Berhal goes to the church and prays that his favorite clergyman made it to Sedan without issues! @Borin

1 minute ago, grnappa said:

Sir Brandt Berhal goes to the church and prays that his favorite clergyman made it to Sedan without issues! @Borin

Cardinal Viktor, GOD willing, and aided by Sir Brandt Berhal's prayers, manages to go to, enter, and leave Sedan unharmed!

"A shepherd will lead his flock of sheep on mountainous journeys, yet in the end he shall slaughter them all for his supper." Spoke Anne in her hushed tone to Wolfgang (@Greehn) beside her in their kitchen - one of them cleaning the pots and pans, the other folding linen. "I do not doubt he is leading them now, but what are they but an expense he can easily dispose of once this Balianite prince gets what he wants?" The de Vilain shook her head.