Read This if You're an ORPHAN!

Hello, ORPHANS!

(If you are not an oprhan, this letter does not apply to thee. Begone.)

Should you be interested in finding parents, seek out the Serene State of Lurin. I and a few others seek to create an orphanage for the ungodly amount of children who have come to the State looking for help.

In order to find the settlement, travel to South Hub and follow the left back to where Balian's camel and the short road to Un'satum (The Orcish village beside the hub). Across from the camel, you will find a blue cart: enter it and our Atronach horses will take you to the city.

Ask for Dame Viktoriya or Mia Anarion upon arrival, or send Viktoriya (TreeSmoothie) a bird.

2023-01-26_20.18.38.png

Ostromir watches his mother while she hammers the first nail for the first sign around the town "Mame, are we havin' brother an' sister?" looks confused while he holds his mother's garb and follows her around.

Edited by Baykush
Coloring the emotes

The newly transformed Mia Anarion who totally isn't Mika Anarion already starts to sweat at the sight of it "You can have all of them, please, no more adoptions for me" he almost begged to the missive itself without anyone around him

Lumia Anarion squinted her eyes and irritation as she read the missive “you STOLE my idea….” She hissed as she balled it up and tossed the paper in the fire pit. 

7 minutes ago, Snow1770 said:

Lumia Anarion squinted her eyes and irritation as she read the missive “you STOLE my idea….” She hissed as she balled it up and tossed the paper in the fire pit. 

"WHO ARE VY!?! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" she wailed.

14 hours ago, Snow1770 said:

"you STOLE fizzy lifting drinks" a blonde woman mumbles reading the call to orphans everywhere

Nienna anarion read the missive with a chuckle “the streets are going to be over run with children..” she woukd then show isrith the missive @Nilyeet “its a pretty cute idea. Atleast the children will have somewhere to live if they didnt already”

4 minutes ago, Lmcfc said:

Nienna anarion read the missive with a chuckle “the streets are going to be over run with children..” she woukd then show isrith the missive @Nilyeet “its a pretty cute idea. Atleast the children will have somewhere to live if they didnt already”

Isrith Ba'ikana-Ilicaeryn glances over the paper through a puff of thick cigar smoke. "I do not think I could handle more kids. Good on them for offering, I suppose." he'd mutter slowly. "I know what you're thinking, and no." @Lmcfc

2 minutes ago, Nilyeet said:

Isrith Ba'ikana-Ilicaeryn glances over the paper through a puff of thick cigar smoke. "I do not think I could handle more kids. Good on them for offering, I suppose." he'd mutter slowly. "I know what you're thinking, and no." @Lmcfc

Nienna Anarion helds her hands up in defeat “i wasnt planning on adopting… just yet” she chuckled as she pats his head “ill make some toys for them though. So they have something to sleep with at night”