The Cuckory Continues

“I didn’t know batting my eyes was such a sin.”

2 minutes ago, tilly said:

“Oh Dagmir!”

"That is false."

4 minutes ago, tilly said:

“Oh Dagmir!”

"NOT ANOTHUR ONE!?" The High Prophet wailed.

"Sigrun is kinda a baddie..." An Amaethean Prince would smirk slyly

" I mean, Sigrun can do anything, cook, fight...drink...that's about it....truly a ladies man, i dont blame them" The golden Paladin commented on his travels, tossing the missive to the road with a laugh as he goes about his day.

@xMuted Hearing the news later, Feanor Sylvaeri does not seem surprised. "I mean, you did shoot the skull off that drake. Wise choice if true on her part."

“A DWARF BWAHAHAHAHAHAH” Ember begins to Laugh her ass off in her bedroom as she takes a break from her studies

A warlike elf added another name to his newly inaugurated "W Rizz" registry, nodding his head thoughtfully at the missive.

21 hours ago, Wand said:

@xMuted Hearing the news later, Feanor Sylvaeri does not seem surprised. "I mean, you did shoot the skull off that drake. Wise choice if true on her part."

@Wand

Sigrun Ireheart grinned and raised his mug of ale into the air. "Taeh call meh Sigrun 'Irresistableh' Ireheart yeeh knohw."

Kor'garr the Clanless lets out a near wheezing rumble of a spittake in his office as he reads the missive, nearly keeling over with bellows of mirth.

"WEHL! Diz iz komedi vor dah peypurz!" The grey orc dog ears the announcement before slapping it into a nearby bookshelf and going about his recovery... He really needs to write that paper soon.